PDA

View Full Version : UT Longhorns vs TAMU-CC Islanders

piratebg
03-05-2007, 10:10 PM
I am so freaking excited about going to this game. I can't wait unitl tomorrow. When I bought my tickets over the phone I askec for the best seats on or near the third base line. I just checked the seating chart and I am behind home plate. :D This is my first college baseball game, and my first Longhorns game period. I'm really hoping to see Adrian Alaniz pictch because I haven't seen him play(in person) since high school. I know he pitched 3.5 innings on Saturday. It's gonna be a great afternoon. :)

pirate4state
03-05-2007, 10:20 PM
My seats are along the 3rd base line. I hope we get to see Adrian & Buzz at least one inning. How early do you plan on getting there? I'm taking the afternoon off. :D

piratebg
03-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
My seats are along the 3rd base line. I hope we get to see Adrian & Buzz at least one inning. How early do you plan on getting there? I'm taking the afternoon off. :D

I get off of work at 2:45. My dad, son, and brother in law will probably be there before me, but I hope to be there between 3:00-3:15. One of my retired seargents works for the Hooks, and he said that UT is bringing 2000+ with them from Austin. There is supposed to be a pretty big tailgate party before the game.

For those not going, I think the will be broadcasting the game at www.cchooks.com.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Go TAMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AP Panther Fan
03-06-2007, 09:46 AM
Ooops, I posted on the other thread. I will be at the game with 3 (very young) ladies.;) I have a feeling that the popcorn, cotton candy etc...might get expensive.

We are also behind the plate, Section 120, Row 2.

pirate4state
03-06-2007, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Ooops, I posted on the other thread. I will be at the game with 3 (very young) ladies.;) I have a feeling that the popcorn, cotton candy etc...might get expensive.

:( I am sitting along the 3rd baseline (closer to LF). Oh well. Give me a call we'll share a funnel cake!! :)

piratebg
03-06-2007, 09:52 AM

I'll be at the other corner of home plate and a little higher up. Section 118 and I think row 10 or 11.

AP Panther Fan
03-06-2007, 09:56 AM
:( I am sitting along the 3rd baseline (closer to LF). Oh well. Give me a call we'll share a funnel cake!! :)

I don't like funnel cakes, but I will buy you a fresh squeezed lemonade. ;)

Third baseline is a bit dangerous...are you taking your glove?:D I don't think the foul balls bother me as much as the broken wooden bats I have seen fly in that direction...those things become javelins.:eek:

P4S...who's going with you?

AP Panther Fan
03-06-2007, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
I'll be at the other corner of home plate and a little higher up. Section 118 and I think row 10 or 11.

Good seats as well! We will all have to look for each other to say hi!

pirate4state
03-06-2007, 10:05 AM
I don't like funnel cakes, but I will buy you a fresh squeezed lemonade. ;)

Third baseline is a bit dangerous...are you taking your glove?:D I don't think the foul balls bother me as much as the broken wooden bats I have seen fly in that direction...those things become javelins.:eek:

P4S...who's going with you?

Going with the family. Are the girls gonna be with you? I hadn't thought about bringing a glove. :eek: :thinking: LMAO! I'm sure my little cousin will have his.

District303aPastPlayer
03-06-2007, 10:36 AM
I was told that both Adrian and Omar are starting the game... and it had been agreed on by both coaches...

piratebg
03-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
I was told that both Adrian and Omar are starting the game... and it had been agreed on by both coaches...

Sweet :clap: :clap: :clap:

You gonna be there Aaron?

District303aPastPlayer
03-06-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Sweet :clap: :clap: :clap:

You gonna be there Aaron?

not that i know of, but i just read the article and it says that my information, that i got from a player on the baseball team, is wrong... hmmm

pirate4state
03-06-2007, 10:39 AM

:thinking: I don't know about that. I think Hunter Harris is starting for Texas.

They both may make an appearance. That would be cool too. :)

piratebg
03-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Well, there is always the chance Adrian could be called in as a reliever. Regardless, I'm still going to the game no matter what. :)

AP Panther Fan
03-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Are the girls gonna be with you?

Just Ashton and two of her friends. Cameron has a "mandatory" cheerleading tryout practice.

Am I going to get to meet your mom?

pirate4state
03-06-2007, 10:47 AM
Just Ashton and two of her friends. Cameron has a "mandatory" cheerleading tryout practice.

Am I going to get to meet your mom?

Yep. Oh cool, I haven't seen Ashton in forever!! :)

District303aPastPlayer
03-06-2007, 10:47 AM
where can i order tickets online?

piratebg
03-06-2007, 10:48 AM
where can i order tickets online?

I think they sold out. I'm not too sure on that though.

pirate4state
03-06-2007, 10:54 AM
where can i order tickets online? Believe it's sold out.

District303aPastPlayer
03-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Believe it's sold out.

well damn... i KNEW i should have bought tickets a long time ago... and i can't even get my friends student ticket with their sanddollar card either :(