PDA

View Full Version : This is why Acie Law is killer at the end of games...

Funk-d-fied
03-05-2007, 03:08 PM
He knows how it feels....

Remember this? he has been at both ends of a last second shot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maRTHHbYIis

Bulldog_12
03-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Do you just pull stuff straight from Texags?

Funk-d-fied
03-05-2007, 03:19 PM
I saw that the other day and I was on youtube looking at the postgame speeches and press conferences and ran across it again, thought I would post it. He is skinny...lol

Maroon87
03-05-2007, 03:30 PM
That had to have been the sickest feeling ever...:eek:

coach
03-05-2007, 03:52 PM
i watched that game and i didn talk for 10 min

JR2004
03-05-2007, 06:54 PM
I was at that game. I watched everyone start to head for the exits when Kimball went to the line. I'd say about half the people there didn't even see the shot. That was the biggest clutch shot I've ever seen on any level. You knew that as soon as the kid shot it, it was going in. The amazing thing is that shot was the only basket the kid had in both games in Austin. Predictably he was the most valuable player. :)

I think what added to the greatness of that game was that Jay was a 3rd place team. Also something that made it really compelling when they won is that the 6'8" kid for Jay had just lost his grandmother two weeks prior to that game and he had promised her before she died that they'd win state.

Bulldog_12
03-05-2007, 08:13 PM
I was courtside for that game. I even saw myself jump onto the court after he hit the shot on Sportscenter that night. :)

coach
03-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I was at that game. I watched everyone start to head for the exits when Kimball went to the line. I'd say about half the people there didn't even see the shot. That was the biggest clutch shot I've ever seen on any level. You knew that as soon as the kid shot it, it was going in. The amazing thing is that shot was the only basket the kid had in both games in Austin. Predictably he was the most valuable player. :)

I think what added to the greatness of that game was that Jay was a 3rd place team. Also something that made it really compelling when they won is that the 6'8" kid for Jay had just lost his grandmother two weeks prior to that game and he had promised her before she died that they'd win state.

also it was his birthday and he double pumped in the air....best shot i have ever seen.....the shot got sec. best play at the espys that year.

eagles_victory
03-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by coach
i watched that game and i didn talk for 10 min i wish someone else would make a shot like that then make for a great 10 minutes for your loved ones

Milk That Cow
03-05-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by coach
the shot got sec. best play at the espys that year.

What Play beat that shot for the ESPY?

coach
03-06-2007, 12:05 AM
that damn jeter play against oakland...the thing was is the guy was really safe he was only called out bc dj did it