PDA

View Full Version : Adidas

Gsquared
03-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Hey, we didnt make it to Marys Sunday. I woke up in my car in Gilleys parking lot with regurgitated crawfish all over the place. Was too hung over. We are going this Sunday if you wanna go

Adidas410s
03-05-2007, 10:37 AM
I ended up going to Fuji's in Abilene on my way back from Lubbock. This weekend is take the girl to Graham to meet the parents so I'll be out this Sunday also. We'll find time...

Sounds like Creager was lots of fun...

Snyder_TigerFan
03-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Eww...

Fuji's = http://www.insectslimited.com/american%20roaches%20by%20Jim%20Kalisch.jpg

I enjoyed the food and the preparation, but I've been there on more than 1 occasion and seen roaches on the food. It happened once and I tried to forget it. But since it happened again, they won't be getting anymore of my business.

Adidas410s
03-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I enjoyed the food and the preparation, but I've been there on more than 1 occasion and seen roaches on the food. It happened once and I tried to forget it. But since it happened again, they won't be getting anymore of my business.
The preperation does nothing for me. They don't really do anything special IMO. When I lived there...we went at least once a week and I've never seen roaches on the food. I've heard other people say this though...but nobody in our regular group (there are some guys that go 3-4 times/wk) have ever personally encountered any of this.

Besides...bugs are high in fiber and protein! :)

Bullaholic
03-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
This weekend is take the girl to Graham to meet the parents so I'll be out this Sunday also.

To quote the song--"To the Aisle"----

THE FIVE SATINS lyrics - "To The Aisle"

First a boy and a girl meet each other
Then they sit down to talk for a while
In your heart you'll want her for a lover
while each step draws you closer to the aisle

You may start with a simple conversation
My darling please put me on trial
She says yes and your heart starts beating
While each step draws you closer to the aisle

You ask her if she loves you
She answers "I do"