PDA

View Full Version : Bellville vs Sealy.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Bellvillle over sealy 2-0 in softball last night in sealy.

BTEXDAD
03-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Bellvillle over sealy 2-0 in softball last night in sealy.

I understand from a Sealy parent, Bellville pitcher, Luetge, was still being clocked at 63-64 mph in last innning. Had been higher than that earlier.

Reds fan
03-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Sealy has only 5 hits in 14 innings this year against Bellville, 1 hit off Murphy in 7 inning scrimmage and 4 hits off Luetge on Friday.

Luetge and Murphy can be dominant this year, IF Bellville can find a way to scratch out a run or two, they are almost unbeatable.

Bellville has only 3 losses this year to date. Luetge's two losses were a 1-0 loss in ITB, unfortunate as she came in after Murphy threw 5 innings of no hit ball, on a passed ball. The other a 1-0 loss to a strong 5A team, Cy-Fair, on a long ball, and only 4 other hits. Murphy's only loss was a 2-1 loss to Angleton.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Reds fan
Sealy has only 5 hits in 14 innings this year against Bellville, 1 hit off Murphy in 7 inning scrimmage and 4 hits off Luetge on Friday.

Luetge and Murphy can be dominant this year, IF Bellville can find a way to scratch out a run or two, they are almost unbeatable.

Bellville has only 3 losses this year to date. Luetge's two losses were a 1-0 loss in ITB, unfortunate as she came in after Murphy threw 5 innings of no hit ball, on a passed ball. The other a 1-0 loss to a strong 5A team, Cy-Fair, on a long ball, and only 4 other hits. Murphy's only loss was a 2-1 loss to Angleton.

Sounds like Bellville could make a run!!!

Bull's-eye
03-06-2007, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Reds fan
Bellville has only 3 losses this year to date. Luetge's two losses were a 1-0 loss in ITB, unfortunate as she came in after Murphy threw 5 innings of no hit ball, on a passed ball.

Why are they replacing a pitcher while she's throwing a no-hitter?

They did the same thing in last year's playoff and ended up losing that game.

KL3
03-06-2007, 02:55 PM
How many no-hitters does Murphy have already this year? Doesn't she also have a perfect game? I'm sure her strikeout numbers are really high as well.

Bull19
03-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Why are they replacing a pitcher while she's throwing a no-hitter?

They did the same thing in last year's playoff and ended up losing that game.

MY ONLY GUESS IS TO GET THE OTHER PITCHER SOME INNINGS OF WORK? REMEMBER IN SOFTBALL IT SEEMS LIKE A GIRL CAN PITCH EVERY INNING OF EVERY GAME,,,OF COURSE IM OVER EXAGERATING, BUT MY ONLY LOGICAL GUESS IT TO GET OTHER PITCHERS SOME WORK IN

MAYBE MURPHY THREW THE GAME BEFORE THAT AND SHE WANTED TO GIVE LUETGE SOME INNINGS???? I DUNNO