PDA

View Full Version : Should I Make A Complaint

eagles_victory
03-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Im not one to complain but some of the people in my dorm are riduculous. How lazy can you be there is a water fountain right outisde my room and someone throws there trash right underneath it because there too lazy to take it out. The worse part is they left all these stretched out condoms on the ground in the hall. I know this is college but that is riduculous to be that disrespectful of everyone else

thatsminty
03-02-2007, 09:43 PM
just put a steroe outside your door and BLAST and i mean BLAST this....

Michael Bolton's--How Am I Suppose to Live Without You

big daddy russ
03-02-2007, 09:48 PM
You're in college, man. Don't complain, just get 'em back. And get the RA on your side, too. Use your imagination and have some fun with it. There's a lot of fun to be had with used condoms.

eagles_victory
03-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
You're in college, man. Don't complain, just get 'em back. And get the RA on your side, too. Use your imagination and have some fun with it. There's a lot of fun to be had with used condoms. lol good point but im not touching these used ones and i dont know who did it

big daddy russ
03-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
lol good point but im not touching these used ones and i dont know who did it
A.) Tweezers are cheap.

B.) You don't have to know who did it to embarass them.

wildstangs
03-03-2007, 11:51 AM
Couple of good dorm pranks.
A. Fill a trash can full of water. Lean it on their door. Knock. Run.
B. Tape a sheet over the frame of their dorm door(except the top part). Pop many bags of microwave pop-corn. Dump many bags of popcorn in the top part of the sheet. They open door, they get wall of popcorn.
C. Fill a plastic cup full of shaving cream. Stuff the open end of it under dorm door, then stomp the other end. Shaving cream splatters all over dorm.

Pmoney
03-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
A. Fill a trash can full of water. Lean it on their door. Knock. Run.
i have done that one before it was hilarious

District303aPastPlayer
03-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs

B. Tape a sheet over the frame of their dorm door(except the top part). Pop many bags of microwave pop-corn. Dump many bags of popcorn in the top part of the sheet. They open door, they get wall of popcorn.

With this, use about two to three rolls of duct tape... and just tape over where the door should be... from frame to frame... and layer it up :)

DU_stud04
03-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
You're in college, man. Don't complain, just get 'em back. And get the RA on your side, too. Use your imagination and have some fun with it. There's a lot of fun to be had with used condoms. exactly

DU_stud04
03-03-2007, 01:49 PM
pee in a zip lock baggie, then put that zip lock baggie in another zip lock baggie. freeze the pee so it forms a sheet, at night time slide the sheet of pee under their door..... :D

Who-dun-it!!?
03-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
pee in a zip lock baggie, then put that zip lock baggie in another zip lock baggie. freeze the pee so it forms a sheet, at night time slide the sheet of pee under their door..... :D

Thats just plain evil.

I love it!:devil:

DU_stud04
03-03-2007, 02:24 PM
make 2 football run through banners with some butcher paper. tell one of the guys to run though it and then applaud for him. then replace it with the second one for the next guy....but put a big heavy object in the way...or a trip line. its quite funny

make sure you applaud and cheer when they run though :D also just taping it on the door works as well.

NateDawg39
03-03-2007, 05:04 PM
Last year, I helped put a trash can full of water in frot of a guys door who kept goin up and down the halls at 4 in the mornin yealling "EVERYBODY WAKE UP"!!!! He had early practice for football so that why he was up...:) OH!! Put pennys in the crack of the door and the wall, they have to REALLY force it open!

thatsminty
03-03-2007, 06:53 PM
i still suggest rod stewart or michael bolton music play during this "wake up" call