PDA

View Full Version : Eagles flying high! Look out Bull fans!

EaglesRule
10-04-2002, 07:54 PM
I am starting to smell grilled steak and I like mine well done! Daugherty and Nichols are going to pay the price for leaving.

The One
10-04-2002, 09:49 PM
Allright listen here EGRET, do you really deep down think you have a shot at us? I am however glad to see your already looking forward to the matchup, but if look to hard you make look right past next weeks game. We will definatley turn our attention to you EGRETS after this coming Friday. Seriously congratulations on a great season you guys are having but you guys dont take it too hard when we come in there clean up that EGRET nesting ground. I will assure you their will be no government group in Decatur on Oct. 18th that will protect you from the raging BULLS!!! Dont be surprised if there aren't more EGRETS wishing they would have moved as well..

EaglesRule
10-04-2002, 11:00 PM
The Eagles will roll past Sanger and then take care of the Bulls. Daugherty and Krebs are overrated. Our defense will disrupt the timing routes of the (so-called) mighty Bull offense. The Decatur offense will run all over the Bulls defense because they can't match our speed. How do you like the sound of this? Decatur Eagles District 7-3A chapms! I can smell that T-bone already!

BportFan
10-04-2002, 11:11 PM
I have to admit that Decatur is having a nice season. I think the game will be exciting but we are going to focus on Lake Worth for now.

BportFan
10-04-2002, 11:20 PM
Well I can see you are an example of that fine Decatur education. Nice spelling! Champions usually know how to spell the word CHAMPS!

The One
10-04-2002, 11:36 PM
I cant wait for that potent Bull offense to roll into Decatur. We will take no prisoners!!! You know there is only one team Henson will run the score up on, and you Egrets are it!!! This will be the first game Bridgeport will break 60 hell why not 70. Your right Daughtery will get payback, he will set the Texas Record for most passing yds in a game against you guys! Oh and I cant wait to see the BIG surprise we have in store for you guys on Defense!!! You know what I am talking about Bport Fan!

WDA

Go Bulls

BportFan
10-04-2002, 11:40 PM
SUPRISE! SUPRISE! Finally Henson is going to unleash the beast! Lets GO BULLS! Take care of business against Lake Worth and the we can focus on Decatur!

The One
10-04-2002, 11:49 PM
Bportfan have you heard are they going to start the new defense against LW or are they waiting for that special time of year OCT 18th. Our city limits has been on that east side of the Big Sandy for many years now and its not moving anytime soon!!!! Hell Bridgeport used to be known for their offense it will be unusaul for them to get recognition for their Defense!!

WDA

Go Bulls

BportFan
10-04-2002, 11:56 PM
might unleash it aganst Lake Worth, not 100% sure. I can't wait to see it though. I think it will be a big improvement.

The One
10-04-2002, 11:59 PM
BportFan:
might unleash it aganst Lake Worth, not 100% sure. I can't wait to see it though. I think it will be a big improvement.I wish we could have seen it against Gainesville! Did they just become eligible?

BportFan
10-05-2002, 12:01 AM
might unleash it aganst Lake Worth, not 100% sure. I can't wait to see it though. I think it will be a big improvement.

WpSr03
10-05-2002, 02:03 AM
This is interesting to me... Exactly what type of defense are you guys talking about??

slpybear the bullfan
10-05-2002, 11:59 AM
Ahhh... some EGRET fans have found the board at last.

Caw, Caw... hear that? The real EGRETs at the Wally World rookery got smart and split town.

Well, I promise to save all the REAL talking for seven more days. And then... WHOOOAAA NELLY! Right now, we are going to focus on the LW Frogs and our suprise that is coming up.

slpybear

ps - Is this a pic of the new Mascot across Big Sandy? wink

http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/id/framlst/Photo/Images/h2001p2.gif

<small>[ October 05, 2002, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: slpybear the bullfan ]</small>

bigbullbacker
10-05-2002, 05:15 PM
Me thinks me smell something burning on the grill,
and its smellllllls like......buzzard seasoned with a little BULL brand whoop ---......
But you will have to wait,the road to a championship goes thru Lake Worth first.
Can U hear it???? The stampede is coming

BullsFan
10-06-2002, 05:05 AM
Edited because, per Sinton's advice, I'm not giving anybody any ideas. :)

Back to the originally scheduled post:

I'm just sayin'...

(Heck, who am I kidding. Bridgeport and Decatur have ALWAYS been up for each other, and nothing either side says beforehand makes a whit of difference.)

Go BULLS!

WDA

<small>[ October 06, 2002, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: BullsFan ]</small>

sinton66
10-06-2002, 07:50 AM
BullsFan, it might surprize you how much a little motivational input can help. Take it from an "old hand", sometimes it's fun too! But, don't give away your "secrets". wink Go Bulls!!!! Looking for a BIG rebound!!!!!!

slpybear the bullfan
10-10-2002, 10:29 PM
Just keeping this bumped up...

slpybear

(24 hours... 24 hours... 24 hours...) :D :D :D

sinton66
10-10-2002, 10:43 PM
Hey Slpybear, if they make you mad, will you turn into this? http://www.gifs.net/animate/backbear.gif

slpybear the bullfan
10-10-2002, 10:57 PM
LOL, yeah, the old sleepybear does indeed turn into that sometimes.

slpybear

The One
10-11-2002, 08:51 AM
Slpy

Question, NMMM, is this what you looked like after you heard the Bridgeport-Gainesville score??