PDA

View Full Version : History of Mickey D's

BuffyMars
03-01-2007, 04:37 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald's_menu_items#Former_menu_items

Extremely interesting read!

Blastoderm55
03-01-2007, 04:48 PM
Studied them a bit during a college business class. Who'd of thought that such a benevolent little burger stand would turn into the corporate monster we all know today.

carter08
03-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Bring Back McRib!

BuffyMars
03-01-2007, 05:04 PM
I want the cajun fries back! Does anyone remember them? THE world's GREATEST fries!

There is no mention of them on wikipedia. :mad:

Keith7
03-01-2007, 08:27 PM
wikipedia can't be trusted!!!

mistanice
03-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
wikipedia can't be trusted!!!

avoid it like the plague!

mistanice
03-01-2007, 08:35 PM
speaking of burger joints, I went to Chicken Oil Co. for the first time today, and I must say the food was pretty tastey. I was kinda freaked out by the 2 guys who were working, we walked in and there was a guy at one of the tables with his head on the table asleep. I thought it was a mannequin at first since we walked by him and he didn't wake up(we were the only ones in the joint). The cook reminded me of leatherface for some reason.

BuffyMars
03-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by mistanice
speaking of burger joints, I went to Chicken Oil Co. for the first time today, and I must say the food was pretty tastey. I was kinda freaked out by the 2 guys who were working, we walked in and there was a guy at one of the tables with his head on the table asleep. I thought it was a mannequin at first since we walked by him and he didn't wake up(we were the only ones in the joint). The cook reminded me of leatherface for some reason.

1. Never heard of that place.

2. Anything with oil in the name can't be good.

3. If the place is that dead....it kinda makes me wonder....:thinking: :eek: