PDA

View Full Version : ranger mom sighting?

44INAROW
03-01-2007, 03:52 PM
OK - it's been more than 24 hours without a post - sure hope she didn't take it literally about "working to death" She left me a voice mail about 3pm Weds but I didn't get it until late last night, so I didn't call her back.

Just checking - anyone heard from RM?

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 06:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/LSTTerry/waldo-1.jpg

Where is RM?

piratebg
03-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/LSTTerry/waldo-1.jpg

Where is RM?

Come on now. We all know that she has more curves than that. :D :cool: :p

pirate4state
03-01-2007, 06:54 PM
LOL ~~~~ Poor Kellye.

LH Panther Mom
03-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
OK - it's been more than 24 hours without a post - sure hope she didn't take it literally about "working to death" She left me a voice mail about 3pm Weds but I didn't get it until late last night, so I didn't call her back.

Just checking - anyone heard from RM?
I think I had a call from her office yesterday, but she didn't leave a message. I tried to call her today & she didn't answer. :(

Ranger Mom
03-02-2007, 08:35 AM
I'm here!!

We have a new person coming into our office, bringing all her own furniture, so we are having to move all the offices around, get rid of furniture, and since I am the only "healthy" one in our office, I have been the primary "mover"!

When I get home, I don't want to move off the couch!

I "misplaced" my phone for a couple of days with the ringer ""OFF" and just found it yesterday morning, so I had several missed calls.

Anyway, my deadline project is DONE (WOO HOO), most of the furniture is moved where it's going. I took off yesterday to recuperate....but will be back at work today.

LHPM, I did call you from my office. Luckily I had all my phone numbers in my computer from cellphone...couldn't get hold of you, 44inarow OR P4S! I was looking for 44's office number, a friend was looking for a place to stay in Cuero!

pirate4state
03-02-2007, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm here!!

We have a new person coming into our office, bringing all her own furniture, so we are having to move all the offices around, get rid of furniture, and since I am the only "healthy" one in our office, I have been the primary "mover"!

When I get home, I don't want to move off the couch!

I "misplaced" my phone for a couple of days with the ringer ""OFF" and just found it yesterday morning, so I had several missed calls.

Anyway, my deadline project is DONE (WOO HOO), most of the furniture is moved where it's going. I took off yesterday to recuperate....but will be back at work today.

LHPM, I did call you from my office. Luckily I had all my phone numbers in my computer from cellphone...couldn't get hold of you, 44inarow OR P4S! I was looking for 44's office number, a friend was looking for a place to stay in Cuero!

Sorry - I didn't recognize the # so I didn't pick up! :nerd:

I hope you have a relaxing weekend!! :)

44INAROW
03-02-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
...couldn't get hold of you, 44inarow OR P4S! I was looking for 44's office number, a friend was looking for a place to stay in Cuero!

closest room is probably in Victoria - the "oil land men/women" have the 2 hotels and all 3 bed and breakfast places all booked up during the week....... our "hotel/motel tax" allotment is going to be tremendous for the 1st quarter of 2007 :)

Emerson1
03-03-2007, 10:42 AM