PDA

View Full Version : 45 more minutes to kill...

injuredinmelee
03-01-2007, 02:44 PM
... until i pick my kids up from school. Excited about the weekend with them, but the wait is killing me. Thank goodness for the Dlow to help me pass the time. Yes yes yes i am just using you folks...

44INAROW
03-01-2007, 02:48 PM
hope you'll have a great weekend together - how's the weather up there? It's really pretty down here but the winds blowing like crazy...

injuredinmelee
03-01-2007, 02:51 PM
windy as usual for this time of year and a bit nippy today. Should be great this weekend. Cant decide on whether to go to Lubbock to watch Wylie or stay in town for the 5A region I tourney. Some good teams in it. Since my son does not travel well I can see us staying here in town. He loves basketball but will be pissed that it isnt Wylie. All he cares about is Wylie and the Longhorns. When we are walkign through the store or anywhere and he sees anyone with a Aggie or red Raider hat or shirt he will flash his horns and say Go Longhorns or Boo aggies. Its great. talka bout a kid raised right... lol

injuredinmelee
03-01-2007, 02:58 PM
34 more minutes. My son knows I will be waiting in th hall outside the music room. I watch through the blinds to see what he is up to and on the days he knows I am picking him up he keeps stealing glances at the door. Sometimes i will paly my texas Fight song ringer to get his attention and he goes nuts. The psycho 4'7 350 teacher hates it but hey thats the way i roll.

Snyder_TigerFan
03-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
34 more minutes. My son knows I will be waiting in th hall outside the music room. I watch through the blinds to see what he is up to and on the days he knows I am picking him up he keeps stealing glances at the door. Sometimes i will paly my texas Fight song ringer to get his attention and he goes nuts. The psycho 4'7 350 teacher hates it but hey thats the way i roll.

That's good stuff.:D :clap:

mustang59
03-01-2007, 03:37 PM
Enjoy the kiddos and hope it's a great weekend.