PDA

View Full Version : I have a headache now

BuffyMars
03-01-2007, 11:56 AM
I was just put in the worst situation ever at work.

I was approached by the boss' son to go and tell a Team Leader and his dad "the boss" that while his parents were away for a week in Hawaii...he was at work.

He came to my desk and asked if I saw him the week of his parents trip. I told him, "Yes, I did, but not everyday, and I don't remember what days exactly."

He wanted me to go back there and tell them, so I did. My heart started racing. This boys face was so red, I could tell he had been crying.

Mind you his dad is also my landlord. :eek:

His team leader, was beyond pissed. Because this guy gets paid $265 a day and works maybe 3 days a week and probably bills for 5.

I could have his job right now, but instead I am at the front desk waiting for more work.

Everybody in the office considers him a bad representation for the company, especially being the boss' son.

My god! Has anything like this ever happened to anyone else? I feel like mucho crap right now! :(

Blastoderm55
03-01-2007, 11:58 AM
I wouldn't lie for the bugger.

Adidas410s
03-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Unfortunately...blood is thicker than water. A similar situation happened to my dad a while back and, whereas he was supposed to receive a portion of the company when the owner retired, it instead went to a former employee who's company had gone under and he had come back to the owner begging for help. Oh...and the other guy happened to be the mayor and a lifelong friend of the owner's son. :(

Sorry that happened to ya... :(

rundoe
03-01-2007, 12:34 PM
Been in similar positions before. IT's not a good position to be in.