PDA

View Full Version : Just Four More Months!

Phil C
03-01-2007, 11:37 AM
And then it is Tour de France time!!

:) :clap:

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 11:37 AM
Dont you mean Tour De Drugs time

Phil C
03-01-2007, 11:38 AM
I know many of you are disappointed because Floyd Landis can't compete because of the hip operation but this is still going to be a great tour and no matter who wins it is worth watching. The scenery is awesome and the comentators are excellent. I like the Tour de France.

Phil C
03-01-2007, 11:39 AM
In July since France is a few hours ahead of time I always set my recorder and watch it at night. Very nice indeed.

BuffyMars
03-01-2007, 11:41 AM
There a few sports that I don't get excited for and this is at the top of the list.

Bullaholic
03-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Dont you mean Tour De Drugs time

You bring up an interesting topic, TXB. I hate to make blanket statements on things as contentious as the sports drug issue, but I think as time goes along we are going to discover that the use of performance enhancing drugs is a lot more widespread than we would care to admit---especially at the pro level.

I say this----

Either put a testing system in place that is bullet-proof, comprehensive, and fool-proof and test all athletes regularly and have stiff penalties that hurt for violators.

or,

Make the use of performance enhancing drugs legal in all pro sports and forget about it.

No in-between---one way or the other---period.