PDA

View Full Version : AGGIE Fans..One thing not talked about from last night

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Did any Aggie fans have a problem with A&M going for the quick 2 instead of setting up Law for another 3 point to tie shot?

IMO I would have given it to Law again...I know the quick 2 route ALMOST worked..but still I thought the game was taken away from the best player for the Ags

thoughts?

CHS_CG
03-01-2007, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Did any Aggie fans have a problem with A&M going for the quick 2 instead of setting up Law for another 3 point to tie shot?

IMO I would have given it to Law again...I know the quick 2 route ALMOST worked..but still I thought the game was taken away from the best player for the Ags

thoughts?

they were probably lookin at it as how many can we really expect him to hit. Yeah I woulda liked to see him tie it again, and he probably coulda done it too, but its one of those Shoulda coulda woulda's ya know

Adidas410s
03-01-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
they were probably lookin at it as how many can we really expect him to hit.

Texas last year
Kansas this year
Texas Tech this year
Texas this year
Texas (again) this year

I think he's hit plenty of them before and will continue to do so in the future. Sometimes you've got to ride the horse into the ground.

Phil C
03-01-2007, 11:27 AM

thoughts?

Tx if Martellus had been playing the Aggies would have won the game.

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Tx if Martellus had been playing the Aggies would have won the game.

Nope

Phil C
03-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Nope

:eek: :confused:

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 11:41 AM
Phil if you guys still had Brad "Boom Boom" Buckman you would have won by 20 easily...

BuffyMars
03-01-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied
Phil if you guys still had Brad "Boom Boom" Buckman you would have won by 20 easily...

I wanna Boom Boom Boom and a Zoom Zoom....just shake your rump!

That shoulda been his theme song.

YoePride05
03-01-2007, 11:58 AM
I was confused by it at first (since I hardly know anyting about basketball) but had the play gone according to plan it would have been a good one.

kaorder1999
03-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I wanna Boom Boom Boom and a Zoom Zoom....just shake your rump!

That shoulda been his theme song.

was that song lyrics stolen from the Blondie song?

‘Cause they're gone just as fast as a breeze
Boom, boom in the zoom, zoom room
Yeah let's go boom
Boom, boom in the zoom, zoom room
Ah let's go, boom, boom in the zoom, zoom room