PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest thing I loved from the UT-A&M Game Last Night

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 10:22 AM
I think the best thing about the game last night besides the UT win was how much respect these two teams have for each other.

Alot of trash talk goes on on boards between fans, but it so obvious these two teams like each other, and IMO I will take a good clean great game between rivals over bitterness and fighting anyday

kaorder1999
03-01-2007, 10:24 AM
When I was in HS in Forney our main rival was Crandall yet I was still friends with this off the field in most cases. I am still friends with some of them now and I even work in Crandall now!

Phil C
03-01-2007, 10:29 AM
If Martellus had been playing the Aggies probably would have won.

Snyder_TigerFan
03-01-2007, 10:30 AM
I agree. It was great sportsmanship from both sides. From the post game interviews that I have read, they've had nothing but postive things to say about the other team. Good to see.

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 10:40 AM
I loved the officiating.....

Last 4 min. regulation & 2 OTs.... tu 5FGM & 22FTA... Ags 10FGM & 5FTA

Macarthur
03-01-2007, 10:47 AM
I'm not an aggie or a horn, but I did think the calls were slanted towards the Horns. At the end, Law drove the lane and didn't get the call. Late, Durant did go to the line on a blocking by Pompey that could have been an charge.

That was a great game.

Txbroadcaster
Originally posted by Funk-d-fied

I think alot of that was Texas going inside more than A&M..Plus that is the nature of the game..A&M spent most of the OTs behind

Snyder_TigerFan

Quit :bigcry: . It's called penetration and drawing the foul. Augustine is the man.

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 10:48 AM
3 hour game

durant was called for 1 personal foul....

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 10:49 AM
Augustin is a good player, very fast. It is just to bad he won't even be first team Big12, he might be if they honor Acie with Big12 POTY.

Snyder_TigerFan
03-01-2007, 10:49 AM
3 hour game

Not only is he a good offensive player....he's a pretty good defensive player too.

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 10:50 AM
HA!!!

Line of the day!!!!

CHS_CG
03-01-2007, 10:51 AM
They said last night that Acie Law and Kevin Durant are friends off the court and even text message each other lol

Phil C
03-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
They said last night that Acie Law and Kevin Durant are friends off the court and even text message each other lol

If Martellus had been playing the Aggies would have won.

CHS_CG
03-01-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
If Martellus had been playing the Aggies would have won.

i dont think so but thanks for trying

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 10:55 AM
Yeah they are friends.... they have a picture together on the front page of espn.

Cameron Crazy
03-01-2007, 10:55 AM
It was a dang good game!

Phil C
03-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Yeah they are friends.... they have a picture together on the front page of espn.

Hey Fund-d-fied if Martellus had been playing the Aggies would have won.

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 11:01 AM

Why?

Adidas410s
03-01-2007, 11:02 AM
Phil...I think that's the first time you've ever called a poster by their full name...except for WTH ;)

KTJ

The officiating had nothing to do with the outcome of the game.

Funk-d-fied
If he had been James would of not had the game of his life like he did...

Adidas410s
03-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
if the intentional foul had been called...you might be singing a different tune ;)

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 11:05 AM
very true....

Straight from the 2007 NCAA Rulebook:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rule 4.26.6
An intentional foul shall be a personal foul that, on the basis of an official's observation of the act, may be purposeful or reactionary and is not based solely on the severity of the act. Examples include, but are not limited to:
a. Causing excessive, non-flagrant contact with an opponent while playing the ball;
b. Contact which is not a legitimate attempt to play the ball or player specifically designed to stop or keep the clock from starting;
c. Pushing or holding a player from behind to prevent a score;
d. Fouling a player clearly away from the ball who is not directly involved with the play, specifically designed to stop or keep the clock from starting; and
e. Contact with a player making a throw-in.

CHS_CG
03-01-2007, 11:06 AM
very true....

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rule 4.26.6
An intentional foul shall be a personal foul that, on the basis of an official's observation of the act, may be purposeful or reactionary and is not based solely on the severity of the act. Examples include, but are not limited to:
a. Causing excessive, non-flagrant contact with an opponent while playing the ball;
b. Contact which is not a legitimate attempt to play the ball or player specifically designed to stop or keep the clock from starting;
d. Fouling a player clearly away from the ball who is not directly involved with the play, specifically designed to stop or keep the clock from starting; and

and it was clearly there.. everybody watchin the game saw it!

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 11:07 AM
my point exactly, the sad thing is that so did the refs but they do not want to make a call to " decide the game" but that is exactly what they did the whole night....

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 11:08 AM
very true....

quote:

Rule 4.26.6

Flip it. Would u feel that way if the roles were reversed?

Like it or not, end of game fouls are very very rarely called intentional fouls even though they ALL are just that.

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 11:08 AM
that is what is sad about having that. If that is the case, give the refs the last 5 minutes of each game off.

kaorder1999
03-01-2007, 11:09 AM
all that matters is what the men in stripes saw or whatever they are wearing nowadays on the court!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

Like it or not, end of game fouls are very very rarely called intentional fouls even though they ALL are just that.

It was a foul, and he was in the act of a shot, so they screwed up twice by not calling the intentional or not calling it a foul on the shot. Either call would have been appropriate and correct, and it is the job of the officials to call the game the right way at all times, not matter what.

CHS_CG
03-01-2007, 11:11 AM

but he clearly reached as far as he could to pull on the jersey to stop him from shooting.. if it woulda been the aggies that did it then yeah they need to have it called. Bottom Line is intentional foul is an intentional foul. yeah it didnt get called but it shoulda been, and the way I see it NOMATTER WHAT TEAM committed the foul it shoulda been called! But it wasnt and we lost by 2 points to Texas. Suck it up guys, swallow it and look ahead to the Missouri game

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
It was a foul, and he was in the act of a shot, so they screwed up twice by not calling the intentional or not calling it a foul on the shot. Either call would have been appropriate and correct, and it is the job of the officials to call the game the right way at all times, not matter what.

was it a foul? Yes. Could it have been called intentional? Yes. Will it? No. Why? Because they passed on the first hack and when they didn't blow the whistle, Texas was forced to do something to get them to blow their whistles. This is a philosophy in officiating where you do not penalize a team with an intentional foul when they already had fouled and you or your partners passed on it.

Also REMEBER just like the last foul against Durant when no time went off the clock on the in bound pass. That could be called same as well..but was not

Funk-d-fied
Give me a break....

Adidas410s
my point exactly, the sad thing is that so did the refs but they do not want to make a call to " decide the game" but that is exactly what they did the whole night....

you were doing good earlier...but now the homer in you is making you :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Give me a break....

So the foul on Durant before he even got the ball not the same type of foul?

Snyder_TigerFan
03-01-2007, 11:17 AM
So the foul on Durant before he even got the ball not the same type of foul?

Heck no, that probably wasn't even a foul.;) :rolleyes:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 11:20 AM
was it a foul? Yes. Could it have been called intentional? Yes. Will it? No. Why? Because they passed on the first hack and when they didn't blow the whistle, Texas was forced to do something to get them to blow their whistles. This is a philosophy in officiating where you do not penalize a team with an intentional foul when they already had fouled and you or your partners passed on it.

Also REMEBER just like the last foul against Durant when no time went off the clock on the in bound pass. That could be called same as well..but was not

The game should be called the right way at all times. All I'm saying is that I would have felt a lot more comfortable with Acie Law taking the three free throws that he should have been given than having to take a chance on throwing up a crap shot with the hopes of getting a put-back. It might not have changed the game, but the right call was not made in a situation that could have very well decided the outcome. As I said before, the game should be called the right way at all times, you're just looking at it on one side because it came out the way you wanted. If I'm going to take a balanced view at it, I would hope you do the same, because I should naturally have a much larger bias than you do as I attend A&M.

Phil C
03-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
if the intentional foul had been called...you might be singing a different tune ;)

Hey Ad if Martellus had been playing the Aggies would have won the game.

CHS_CG
03-01-2007, 11:23 AM
The game should be called the right way at all times. All I'm saying is that I would have felt a lot more comfortable with Acie Law taking the three free throws that he should have been given than having to take a chance on throwing up a crap shot with the hopes of getting a put-back. It might not have changed the game, but the right call was not made in a situation that could have very well decided the outcome. As I said before, the game should be called the right way at all times, you're just looking at it on one side because it came out the way you wanted. If I'm going to take a balanced view at it, I would hope you do the same, because I should naturally have a much larger bias than you do as I attend A&M.

I agree. If it was texas that was down and we intentionally fouled him and it wasnt called I would agree with any UT person on here that said it shoulda been called right. I wont go as far to say.. it cost A&M the game and I wouldnt agree if the shoes were on the other foot (as in it woulda cost Texas the game) To me great teams like UT and A&M should be able to over come that kinda screw up,

CHS_CG
03-01-2007, 11:24 AM
Hey Ad if Martellus had been playing the Aggies would have won the game. \

would u shut up about martellus.. he didnt play that much away geez!

Adidas410s
03-01-2007, 11:25 AM
I think you missed where he said "should it have been called? Yes." To me...that sure sounds like he's saying that the call SHOULD have been made.

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Again..Was the foul on Durant not the exact same thing?

He was fouled on purpose without the ball The intention was to not allow the clock to start

Phil C
03-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
\

would u shut up about martellus.. he didnt play that much away geez!

CURRENT PICTURES OF THE BABY GIRL!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

;) :)

CHS_CG
03-01-2007, 11:27 AM

He was fouled on purpose without the ball The intention was to not allow the clock to start

then it shoulda been called
point period blank

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 11:27 AM

He was involved in the play though. Have you ever played basketball?

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 11:28 AM

Yes I have and I dont know what that has to do with this discussion

kaorder1999
03-01-2007, 11:29 AM

i didnt see the game but if the ball was not on the way to him then he was not directly involved in the play. Not trying to pass him the ball but the ball would need to be on the way to him in the air...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Yes I have and I dont know what that has to do with this discussion

Well, if you had played organized basketball in high school, then you would realize that he is part of the play, and players do use their hands to prevent players from receiving the ball and it is natural tendency to reach out and grab a player or push or use their body to keep them from getting the ball freely.

kaorder1999
03-01-2007, 11:31 AM
Well, if you had played organized basketball in high school, then you would realize that he is part of the play, and players do use their hands to prevent players from receiving the ball and it is natural tendency to reach out and grab a player or push or use their body to keep them from getting the ball freely.

had the ball been thrown in yet?

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 11:31 AM

He was fouling him with the intent to get the foul BEFORE the clock started.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 11:32 AM
He was fouling him with the intent to get the foul BEFORE the clock started.

Really? Well, that's just your opinion I guess.

Bullaholic
03-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Ags are a bunch of "cheaters".....nah nana na na. :D

Congrats to the Ags on a great win by the gals, though.

kaorder1999
03-01-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Ags are a bunch of "cheaters".....nah nana na na. :D

Congrats to the Ags on a great win.

Im confused...I thought the Aggies lost. I know they won the womens game but isnt this discussion about the mens game?

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Really? Well, that's just your opinion I guess.

So your saying it was just a in the play normal foul? The fact it was when A&M needed to foul and the foul happened BEFORE Durant even got the ball has no meaning?

Bullaholic
03-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
Im confused...I thought the Aggies lost. I know they won the womens game but isnt this discussion about the mens game?

That's what I meant, ka. I went back and edited my post to reflect that. Sorry for the confusion.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 11:36 AM
So your saying it was just a in the play normal foul? The fact it was when A&M needed to foul and the foul happened BEFORE Durant even got the ball has no meaning?

They didn't need to foul, they needed to take a chance on a steal. Apparently you didn't see how pissed Gillespie was when he gave Pompey the "what the hell were you thinking" look.

TMer25
03-01-2007, 11:36 AM
The one thing that cost A&M the game, is the number of point blank shots they missed. Should an intentional foul been called on the Law play, yes. But if you call that one, you have to call the one on the inbounds play. Great game played by 2 good teams. Maybe they will meet up one more time in the Big 12 Tourney.

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by TMer25
The one thing that cost A&M the game, is the number of point blank shots they missed. Should an intentional foul been called on the Law play, yes. But if you call that one, you have to call the one on the inbounds play. Great game played by 2 good teams. Maybe they will meet up one more time in the Big 12 Tourney.

that is all I have been trying to say

BOTH SHOULD have been called that way

kaorder1999
03-01-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
That's what I meant, ka. I went back and edited my post to reflect that. Sorry for the confusion.

haha...my bad! I was like huh??

District303aPastPlayer
03-01-2007, 11:38 AM
10 more posts and this thread gets locked... anyone else wanna make bets?

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
10 more posts and this thread gets locked... anyone else wanna make bets?

Why? this has been a civil debate

Mace Griffin
03-01-2007, 11:39 AM
aggies you lost can you just give texas the credit they deserve and move on. whining about that foul being intentional is terrible. If that was intentional then every foul a&m committed at the end of regulation to stop the clock and in the ots would also be intentional right... some fans will whine about nething

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 11:40 AM
nething?

kaorder1999
03-01-2007, 11:41 AM
N E Thing he meant...like anything

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Mace Griffin
aggies you lost can you just give texas the credit they deserve and move on. whining about that foul being intentional is terrible. If that was intentional then every foul a&m committed at the end of regulation to stop the clock and in the ots would also be intentional right... some fans will whine about nething
It appears the only person who is whining and pointing fingers is you.

Phil C
03-01-2007, 11:42 AM

It is good to be civil. :)

Mace Griffin
03-01-2007, 11:43 AM
It appears the only person who is whining and pointing fingers is you. your whining all day that should have been a shooting foul and an intentional foul that sounds like whining to me

District303aPastPlayer
this... and things like it...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
your whining all day that should have been a shooting foul and an intentional foul that sounds like whining to me

No, just presenting one side of an argument. Nice try though.

Mace Griffin
03-01-2007, 11:45 AM
No, just presenting one side of an argument. Nice try though. A&M didnt do enough to win the game bottom line so u can present arguments all day not going to change the result

kaorder1999
03-01-2007, 11:46 AM
No, just presenting one side of an argument. Nice try though.

I think his point is that if it were a Texas fan after a texas loss then that Texas fan would be labled a whiner by the Aggie Fans. I guess its a part of sports and part of being a fan.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 11:46 AM
A&M didnt do enough to win the game bottom line so u can present arguments all day not going to change the result

Yes, as I have stated before. Are you sure you can read well? If your diction is representative of your reading and comprehension skills, I would say no.

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 11:47 AM
And thanks to you two for proving my point..The two teams can be classy, but the fans turn anything into a name calling insult laden useless waste of time

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
I think his point is that if it were a Texas fan after a texas loss then that Texas fan would be labled a whiner by the Aggie Fans. I guess its a part of sports and part of being a fan.

Yeah, true, but I try to not point fingers, just support my opinion about situations, win or lose.

BuffyMars
03-01-2007, 11:52 AM
And thanks to you two for proving my point..The two teams can be classy, but the fans turn anything into a name calling insult laden useless waste of time

AMEN!!! :clap: :clap:

kaorder1999
03-01-2007, 11:54 AM

I was going to bring up the topic of the original post but decided not to! haha

JHS_c/o_06'
03-01-2007, 11:57 AM
3 hour game

remember after the football game when you told people from UT to quit crying and get over it. Practice what you preach or quit complaining.

i realize that post was made earlier in the thread, oh well.

Also wanted to point out that it was one of the best basketball games i've seen in a long time. It had my heart racing from the very beginning to the very end. I just wish that i would have been able to sit down and watch the entire thing. Law is a tremendous player and Mr. Clutch. There is always that one guy for the other team that keeps hitting the shots that they need but you dont want them to. And he did it time after time.

Good game, good job Horns, Ags, you played a great game, and you still have that last win to hold over our heads. So lets just wait til baseball.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 12:08 PM

Yep, I'm supposed to just sit there and take it in stride like nothing happened. ;)

Maroon87
03-01-2007, 12:36 PM
It was a top notch game played by 2 class programs. Nothing at all wrong with that.:cool:

Phil C
03-01-2007, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
It was a top notch game played by 2 class programs. Nothing at all wrong with that.:cool:

Maroon if Martelus had been playing the Aggies would have won.

Adidas410s
03-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Maroon if Martelus had been playing the Aggies would have won.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

JasperDog94
03-01-2007, 12:54 PM
3 hour game

durant was called for 1 personal foul.... Maybe that's because (according to several A&M fans) Durant doesn't play aggressive defense.:thinking: :thinking:

JasperDog94
03-01-2007, 01:00 PM
my point exactly, the sad thing is that so did the refs but they do not want to make a call to " decide the game" but that is exactly what they did the whole night.... You want to play the "what if" game? Fine:

What about the player going over Durant's back at the end of the first OT for a rebound? That wasn't called.

What about some of the Texas defenders getting shoved underneath the basket allowing A&M several put-backs throughout the game?

On second thought, let's not play the "what if" game.

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 01:16 PM
what of game...

Here goes, let's get this locked down.

"what if" ColtMcCoy didn't get knocked the Front door out and didn't get put out of the game? I am sure you would be willing to say the horns would have won, right?

What if, the intentional foul is called, Acie hits both free throws and inbounds the ball and gets hacked and goes back to the line and hits both to get the lead?

What if the horns realize that it took them 2OT and 3 A&M starters to be fouled out in order for them to win by 2 on their home court?:clap:

JasperDog94
03-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Here goes, let's get this locked down. Let's not and say we didn't.

All I'm trying to say is that there were calls that went both ways. Quit trying to act like there was some sort of conspiracy against the Aggies.

Oh, and if Acie had been injured during the game on a cheap shot (like colt) then you would have an argument.

whtfbplaya
03-01-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

LOL! The officiating has nothing to do with the game when it is a 30-40 point game. Anytime that there are 30-40 fouls in a game the officiating has something to do with the outcome. Good, Bad, take your pick.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Let's not and say we didn't.

All I'm trying to say is that there were calls that went both ways. Quit trying to act like there was some sort of conspiracy against the Aggies.

Oh, and if Acie had been injured during the game on a cheap shot (like colt) then you would have an argument.

Back to that cheap shot fallacy again? You 'Horns never give up do you? It's easy to not have played in a football game for five, ten, fifteen, or more years and call that a cheap shot when you haven't been out there and experienced anything associated with the game except for watching it and not looking at the big picture, just what the TV edits it out to look like.

eagles_victory
03-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Funk-D-Fied really classy to try to take away from Texas win. Is Texas suppose to be ashamed of their victory because A&M players fouled out. The calls atthe end of the game are judgement calls. If you look at any close basketball game your going to be able to see where refs made questionable causes its part of the game no refs perfect. Could that have been called an intentional on Acie Yes should it have been probably not imo... Both teams got calls all night it wasn't one sided. Like said early the over the back in the fist overtime. Or the major charge on Donald Sloan when Kavalaskius sp? hit the 3 in the second overtime. Some calls Durant got were ticky tack but all in all it was pretty well even. You can't look at foul count and FTAs bc those numbers can be skewd by the fact of one team taking it to the basket more and end of game fouling. Both teams played great Texas was 2 points better on this night. A&M IMO as much as i hate to say it is a better team but all that matters is who is the best team on a given night and that was Texas last night. Great game both teams Aggies nothing to be ashamed of yall fought like hell and played great but just came up a little short. Texas great win for your resume lets keep it going saturday against Kansas and get a share of this Big 12 title

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 01:24 PM
cheap shot? he got knocked out by Michael Bennett on a clean hit to the jaw, just like you dream about.....

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/schwabs17/spearing.gif

see for yourself incase you forgot..

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 01:25 PM
I am just stating my opinion like so many others, if you don't like it you have no obligation to respond to it.

JasperDog94
03-01-2007, 01:50 PM
cheap shot? he got knocked out by Michael Bennett on a clean hit to the jaw, just like you dream about.....

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/schwabs17/spearing.gif

see for yourself incase you forgot.. That's not the call I'm talking about. How about the one 3-4 seconds after the whistle as Colt was already heading towards the sideline.:rolleyes:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 01:58 PM
That's not the call I'm talking about. How about the one 3-4 seconds after the whistle as Colt was already heading towards the sideline.:rolleyes:

That wasn't three or four seconds. If you're going to make an assertion about something, make sure that it's factual.

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 02:01 PM
3 to 4 seconds? Come on.... was that his first or second interception?

JasperDog94
03-01-2007, 02:04 PM
3 to 4 seconds? Come on.... was that his first or second interception? Classy. Real classy.

You believe what you want to believe, regardless of facts.

I'm done here.

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 02:06 PM
good...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm done here.

That's what she said.

Txbroadcaster
03-01-2007, 02:07 PM
WOW this thread has turned into exactly what I was trying not to do.

We go from saying how much these two teams respect and like each other to the football game and late/or not late hits

For both sides..THAT IS OVER LET IT REST

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 02:09 PM
WOW this thread has turned into exactly what I was trying not to do.

We go from saying how much these two teams respect and like each other to the football game and late/or not late hits

For both sides..THAT IS OVER LET IT REST

NEVER.

Bulldog_12
03-01-2007, 02:11 PM
oh my God we are talking football on a BASKETBALL thread during March madness. I agree with the original intent of the thread. I was treated well in Austin by most people. There was one Dad that got in my face, but when I told him he was being a great example for his kid he left me alone. Most everyone there was very complimentary of the team.
I will say the horns have really grown up and are playing some excellent ball. To be perfectly honest, I dont even know if Durant is the most important part of his own team. I think that might go to AJ Abrams. Dont get me wrong, Durant is probably the best player in the country. I am just saying that texas wins on the backs of their guards. Durant puts up crazy numbers, but when Abrams is on fire, much like overtime last night, the horns win. JMHO They are really good right now. I will definitely be pulling for them at Phog Allen.

whtfbplaya
03-01-2007, 02:11 PM
come on let it rest, the first hit was LATE, dirty and he was ejected. It was 2.76 seconds after the play was over.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
come on let it rest, the first hit was LATE, dirty and he was ejected. It was 2.76 seconds after the play was over.

Did you watch that off of the feed off of ABC or something and time it, because I'm calling crap on that one.

whtfbplaya
03-01-2007, 02:18 PM
Did you watch that off of the feed off of ABC or something and time it, because I'm calling crap on that one.

No I just did it with my stop watch and a game tape from the endzone.

BuffyMars
03-01-2007, 02:19 PM
This is crazy!

HAVE SOME CLASS!:mad: :mad:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
03-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
No I just did it with my stop watch and a game tape from the endzone.

Well, I think, scratch that, I know you're full of it.

Phil C
03-01-2007, 03:30 PM
A great game indeed.

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper410/stills/i67k0j3f.jpg

Adidas410s
03-01-2007, 03:46 PM
A great game indeed.

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper410/stills/i67k0j3f.jpg

Why does Texas get the trophy? Is it because they won the most recent game in the LS Showdown?

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 04:14 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/schwabs17/mbb-sflss07.jpg

Looks alot like this one...

Funk-d-fied
03-01-2007, 04:16 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/schwabs17/wbb-big12champs07.jpg