PDA

View Full Version : Did I Call It Or What?????????

ILS1
02-28-2007, 08:19 PM
Entertainment Tonight is reporting that Vincent Pastore has bowed of Dancing With The Stars after ONLY one week of practice. He said that it's just TOO physically demanding!!!

What did I tell ya?? LOL!!!

My "Jerry Springer" pick (the guy who's terrible but everyone still will root for him): Vincent Pastore. Come on he's BIG P****!!!! He lost alot of weight but I don't think he has the footwork or agility to make it!!!

Link (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60399)

:D

ILS1
02-28-2007, 08:37 PM
The new season of "Dancing with the Stars" hasn't even started yet, and they have already had a casualty. "Sopranos" star VINCENT PASTORE, who was scheduled to compete, has withdrawn from the competition after finishing just one week of training.

"When I initially committed to joining 'Dancing with the Stars,' I didn't realize just how physically demanding it would be for me. Unable to put forth my best effort, I felt it appropriate to step aside and give someone else the opportunity," the 60-year-old actor said. "I'd like to thank ABC and the show's producers for inviting me to participate. I wish my partner, EDYTA, and the other dancers the best of luck."

Executive Producer CONRAD GREEN commented: "We're sad that Vincent felt he was unable to continue in the competition, as he would have been great on the show -- but we appreciate him standing aside now rather than having to withdraw later. 'Dancing with the Stars' is physically demanding and it pays to know your limits. We respect his decision."

The other celebs competing for the coveted mirrorball prize are HEATHER MILLS, country music singer BILLY RAY CYRUS, former *NSYNC member JOEY FATONE, 2004 Miss USA SHANDI FINNESSEY, TV/radio personality LEEZA GIBBONS, supermodel PAULINA PORIZKOVA and "90210" alumnus IAN ZIERING.

Story Link (www.etonline.com/tv/news/47214/index.html)

kepdawg
02-28-2007, 08:52 PM
Or what! :p