PDA

View Full Version : Wharton Tiger support page

whrtntig1
11-20-2003, 03:09 PM
All you tigers fans---show your support for our team here!

playa 3
11-20-2003, 03:15 PM
Go get 'em Tigers. Play your hearts out!

DRAGOON
11-20-2003, 05:08 PM
Play Like It's You Against The World Because There Are Not Many People Outside Your Locker Room That Think You Have A Chance In Hell...Play Your Hearts Out And God Bless...........

RiverRatDad
11-20-2003, 07:08 PM
You gotta hand it to Burnet, they have a heck of a team with a large fan base. I really do think we can give them a run for their money. I have two questions: Is everyone in Burnet required to own a computer and get on this bbs? If your rear ends are half the size of your egos, could you all fit in Reliant Stadium? Gotta love high school football.....GO TIGERS!

ftballplaya_05
11-21-2003, 10:13 AM
The tigers are going to hand it to them Saturday, its not like last year we want some revenge its going to be a great game but I think Wharton will come out on top

LogieJoeBean001
11-21-2003, 12:32 PM
I'm proud of the job you guys are doing. Believe in yourselves and you can accomplish great things. Keep the faith in your abilities, your coaches and your team! Play as a team, win as a team. You guys have got what it takes, just go out and do what you do best. Play to your fullest potential and you'll be successful. No matter what, you are ALL my Champions! I'm proud to be a Wharton Tiger.

BELIEVE!!!! YOU ARE A WHARTON TIGER!!!

spiveyrat
11-21-2003, 12:34 PM
Good luck, guys!

LogieJoeBean001
11-21-2003, 12:54 PM
SEE GREEN AND GET MEAN......TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

whrtntig1
11-21-2003, 01:13 PM
I've watched you guys since ya'll were fish. This year I've seen you mature into young men that I am proud to have known.Go them Bulldogs! I'll be there camera in hand!

GoTIgers
11-21-2003, 02:52 PM
The Rice and Cuero defense came out hard in the 1st quarter, thinking they could take you out of your game, but you responded and played 4 full quarters. This game will be no different and Burent will play all 4 quarters. Focus, Focus, Focus, don't let them take you out of your game. The Burnet fans expect you to only play 2 quarter's, then give up.

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise it's not the Wharton TEAM of last year.

Tiger Senior's lead the way and they will fellow. :cool:

Good Luck GOOOOOO Tigerrrrssss...............