PDA

View Full Version : Pirate4State...

AP Panther Fan
02-28-2007, 11:12 AM
I am not getting your e-mails.:(

This is the second time in the last week or so that I can see some of the ladies responding to your witty jokes and I am getting their "reply to all" but not the original e-mail. I don't know what is going on or how to fix it.

From time to time, I get an e-mail with attachments I can't open, but this is different...no e-mail at all.:(

Try sending me the "If I get arrested one again" umkay?

pirate4state
02-28-2007, 11:13 AM
So weird. Okay.

CHS_CG
02-28-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

This is the second time in the last week or so that I can see some of the ladies responding to your witty jokes and I am getting their "reply to all" but not the original e-mail. I don't know what is going on or how to fix it.

From time to time, I get an e-mail with attachments I can't open, but this is different...no e-mail at all.:(

u will like that one.. its yummy

AP Panther Fan
02-28-2007, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
u will like that one.. its yummy

lol...that is why it is imperative that this problem be rectified immediately. ;) :D

pirate4state
02-28-2007, 11:19 AM
lol...that is why it is imperative that this problem be rectified immediately. ;) :D I just sent it out - did you get it?

AP Panther Fan
02-28-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I just sent it out - did you get it?

no :mad:

Bullaholic
02-28-2007, 11:20 AM

AP....I sent a "blind" reply to one of P4S's emails and it ended up going back to a lady on the original sender add, and she was really confused. I told Rita I was going to send that lady a "heavy breather" and watch all the fun---but I chickened out. Probably a good thing. I already have enough things I have to explain every day.

AP Panther Fan
02-28-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
AP....I sent a "blind" reply to one of P4S's emails and it ended up going back to a lady on the original sender add, and she was really confused. I told Rita I was going to send that lady a "heavy breather" and watch all the fun---but I chickened out. Probably a good thing. I already have enough things I have to explain every day.

lol...I would have been confused too. She probably thought you were a stalker.;) :D

AP Panther Fan
02-28-2007, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I just sent it out - did you get it?

I got the "cheerios" one yesterday though...I love that joke.:cool:

pirate4state
02-28-2007, 11:33 AM
no :mad: It may be too "hot" for your work email. I didn't get an error response??? send me your email addy again.