if anybody else wants in! Only four of us as of right now

Gobbla2001
02-28-2007, 08:34 AM
I'm thinking I need to move up there

Gsquared
02-28-2007, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I'm thinking I need to move up there
Come on up, I got a couch you can sleep on till you get settled, just fill the fridge with mustard, pickles and Shiner

Gobbla2001
02-28-2007, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Come on up, I got a couch you can sleep on till you get settled, just fill the fridge with mustard, pickles and Shiner

Aight...

So Mustard, pickles, Shiner (all 6) and some Samuel Adams for the hell of it...

Do I need to stop in Austin and get some of them damned hotdogs from that Carl guy?

Gsquared
02-28-2007, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Aight...

So Mustard, pickles, Shiner (all 6) and some Samuel Adams for the hell of it...

Do I need to stop in Austin and get some of them damned hotdogs from that Carl guy?
Make it som Sam Adams and some Guiness. Yeah, stop by Mustards Last Stand and get some of those hot dogs from Carl, and pee in that parking garage to remark our territory while your there.

kepdawg
02-28-2007, 10:21 AM
Somebody better check the Down Low Bail Fund! ;)

GreenMonster
02-28-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Somebody better check the Down Low Bail Fund! ;)

Might just be a good idea. Seems to be getting a slight bit Western in this thread. Remember, pee on Carl at Mustard's Last Stand, while looking for hotdogs in the parking garage. :thumbsup:

Gobbla2001
02-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Make it som Sam Adams and some Guiness. Yeah, stop by Mustards Last Stand and get some of those hot dogs from Carl, and pee in that parking garage to remark our territory while your there.

I'll bring some Pepto for the after-effects of those 'dogs... I'll also pee in the parking garage again, but this time I may leak off the side as well, 5 levels up, just for the hell of it...

anyone know if pee falling from the 5th level of a parking garage can kill someone if it strikes 'em on top of their head?

I need to know ASAP...