Wish me luck! :devil:

SintonFan
02-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Need some hep? I've got a shotgun if you've got a 12 pack.:D

AP Panther Fan
02-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Go get your stuff back....and good luck!

Bullaholic
02-27-2007, 06:49 PM

If he is a large guy wearing lots of chains and has more than 6 tatoos and you hear gangsta rap blaring as you pull up----you might want to bring along a few helpers, Blast. :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-27-2007, 06:52 PM
I'll help, free of charge, just come pick me up.

SintonFan
02-27-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I'll help, free of charge, just come pick me up.
I think the 12 pack is looking mighty tempting now...;)

Gobbla2001
02-28-2007, 08:20 AM
I went on a Repo adventure once, it was such a rush, and we were laughing our asses off the whole time...

The repo was to take place in Bay City... me, my friend, and another friend (his sister) were at headquarters in between Cuero and Goliad... we went to San Antonio to do some car shopping, then to the the outlets in San Marcos so I could get some repo clothes (green cargo pants and a navy-blue shirt, with a mean looking chicken holding a baseball bat on the shirt, which I got because the joke was the guy who had the bronco ate a lot of chicken, that was funny in itself)...

Anyway, we then stopped at his sister's place in San Marcos to grab some stuff, then went to I-10 up to Columbus, then all of the way over to Bay City (half-way across Texas that day I swear)... well my friends' parents were coming in from a week in New Orleans, and we all made Bay City at the same time (Sweet timing for a great repo)... then we got out the two-way radios and the riot began... we couldn't stop laughing but his parents were so freaking serious about it...

we got the bronco back without a hitch, no one was even there...
:(

Blastoderm55
02-28-2007, 11:25 AM
No luck yesterday. Tonight, I go later. Darkness will by my guise. :devil:

Target: Little old lady.

That ***** is going down. :cool:

AP Panther Fan
02-28-2007, 11:28 AM

That ***** is going down. :cool:

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

So much for all the offers of help...only help you might need is someone to turn up the hearing aid so she can hear you.

lepfan
02-28-2007, 11:32 AM
My son did a repo last year...a big ol' boat is what he got to repo. He said they backed up hitched it and drove like hell around the block before stopping and putting the chains and all on....he said the bullet holes in the vehicle parked beside the boat made him a bit nervous!

Blastoderm55
02-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

So much for all the offers of help...only help you might need is someone to turn up the hearing aid so she can hear you.

All that help is moot if the lady isn't home or won't open the door. :p Its alright. She works for the county. I'll get her.

Gobbla2001
02-28-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
he said the bullet holes in the vehicle parked beside the boat made him a bit nervous!

those were just stickers...

44INAROW
02-28-2007, 11:49 AM

You going all the way to PASADENA to repo a couch? :D :D :D

Blastoderm55
02-28-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
You going all the way to PASADENA to repo a couch? :D :D :D

With the price of gas??!! They can keep it if they're out there! :p

Blastoderm55
02-28-2007, 11:57 AM
Oh, and these are the targets that I'm trying to retrieve.

http://www.dicksonfurniture.com/images/DALLAS%20PL%20PICS/LARGE%20PICS/BEDROOM/1679.jpg

http://www.corsicanabedding.com/images/beds/2sided/sleepmaster.jpg

The truly sad thing? The price on this stuff is $599, and she's already paid $200. Come on, $599 for a complete bedroom suite with bedding! Pay it! End the cycle of renting for two months at a time at my store and then moving on to Colortyme, Aarons, and Rent a Center. Just pay for it and stop worrying about where your kid will sleep! :mad:

District303aPastPlayer
02-28-2007, 11:58 AM
tell us how you really feel

Blastoderm55
02-28-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
tell us how you really feel

How I really feel? A pretty strange mix of anger and sadness because people like this woman are the reason why I'm losing my business. Oh well, not a perfect world as we're not all responsible adults who carry out our ends of the bargain.