PDA

View Full Version : Schocked to see winning and shocked to see losing?

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 10:23 PM
Who are the teams you have been shocked by?

BurnetBandRules
11-02-2003, 10:36 PM
I am surprised at Jasper. I felt that they would do much better this year and make it as far as they did last year and now you barely hear about them. I am not SHOCKED but surprised. Just one band nerds opinion

Gobbla2001
11-02-2003, 10:42 PM
I'm shocked to see that Navasota has dropped two district games, I thought they were going to be more dominant than that...

I'm also shocked that Bandera isn't doing as well in a way... I know they lost some good players and their coach, but I thought they'd make a better defense of their title than that... Sad to see, but they're still the champs until December...

Who am I shocked by because they're doing well?

My Gobblers, of course... After finishing the season 5-6 after starting 0-4 last year, and having only returned 2/3 starters, I'm really shocked/happy/pleased that we're 8-1 (4-0 in district)...

Gunna be even better next year when we return around 6 or 7 on D and 8/9 on O :D :D

jason
11-02-2003, 10:45 PM
BurnetBandRules:
Just one band nerds opinionLOL, you said it, not us

j_dog
11-05-2003, 02:54 AM
BurnetBandRules:
I am surprised at Jasper. I felt that they would do much better this year and make it as far as they did last year and now you barely hear about them. I am not SHOCKED but surprised. Just one band nerds opinionThey are district winners, undefeated in district, ranked in the state Top 10 in more than one poll, including AP. What have you not heard? I think Jasper fans are hearing plenty. Just keeping our powder dry this time around. :D And it is too soon to say they won't get as far as they did last year.

SintonFan
11-05-2003, 03:04 AM
I was SHOCKED to hear Bishop was 5-0 and had some top 20 considerations in some polls. They won't make the playoffs now. eek!