PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrrr.......

BuffyMars
02-27-2007, 12:43 PM
Ya know...since the land business has been rocky in East Tx., my company, instead of laying me off, moved me to the reception area until worked picked back up (not fast enough mind you)...and I have not complained. My salary has stayed the same, and I barely do a thing. :(

I am a workaholic...I love a fast paced...on a schedule...its due 5 hours ago kind of environment!

So naturally I hate my job right now...I can't wait to get back to my old job.

Because honestly, as nice as I sound on the phone...I don't wish to be talking to you on the phone. Red the sig below.

Now, I am a very nice person! But I also get irritated VERY easily.

I digress.

The point of this whole story is...there is a 16 year old girl who works here (her mother works here in the accounting dept.), and she runs errands for the company, etc. EVERY SINGLE TIME she leaves this office, she has to call her mother at least 3 times with questions. I often wonder about this girl....:thinking: She is very country, depends on her mother, and is...well....to be point blank....extremely uneducated. Her mother homeschooled her, and by god I kid you not....she couldn't tell tell you a dime from a nickel. She is as cute as she can be (but we all know that will only get her so far)....but somehow or another...her mother needs to teach her how to be independent! Or this poor girl just isn't going to make it in this world!

smustangs
02-27-2007, 12:46 PM
its sad how so many kids these days arnt independent and able to think and breath for themselves makes you wonder what our future holds

pirate4state
02-27-2007, 12:46 PM
I just think you need to add "bless her heart" to this story!!! :thumbsup:

:D

pirate44
02-27-2007, 12:47 PM
look on the bright side. more time on the downlow

BuffyMars
02-27-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I just think you need to add "bless her heart" to this story!!! :thumbsup:

:D

LOL! It is so funny you say that, because I told Terry through messenger, "excuse me while i go pray for her while banging my head on my desk."

mustang59
02-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Ya know...since the land business has been rocky in East Tx., my company, instead of laying me off, moved me to the reception area until worked picked back up (not fast enough mind you)...and I have not complained. My salary has stayed the same, and I barely do a thing. :(

I am a workaholic...I love a fast paced...on a schedule...its due 5 hours ago kind of environment!

Because honestly, as nice as I sound on the phone...I don't wish to be talking to you on the phone. Red the sig below.

I digress.

The point of this whole story is...there is a 16 year old girl who works here (her mother works here in the accounting dept.), and she runs errands for the company, etc. EVERY SINGLE TIME she leaves this office, she has to call her mother at least 3 times with questions. I often wonder about this girl....:thinking: She is very country, depends on her mother, and is...well....to be point blank....extremely uneducated. Her mother homeschooled her, and by god I kid you not....she couldn't tell tell you a dime from a nickel. She is as cute as she can be (but we all know that will only get her so far)....but somehow or another...her mother needs to teach her how to be independent! Or this poor girl just isn't going to make it in this world!
This is a good example of why some people should NOT be homeschooling their children. I know some people do a great job of it, but others, like your co-worker, seem to do more harm than good. Sounds like this girl should be in a public school learning and not spending quite so much time with her mother. Frankly, at 16 I didn't WANT to be with my mother all the time.

BuffyMars
02-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by mustang59
This is a good example of why some people should NOT be homeschooling their children. I know some people do a great job of it, but others, like your co-worker, seem to do more harm than good. Sounds like this girl should be in a public school learning and not spending quite so much time with her mother. Frankly, at 16 I didn't WANT to be with my mother all the time.

No joke! Another ex: This girl's mother doesn't take a calcium supplement, and doesn't have osteosporosis...so she doesn't think she will get it either.

Blastoderm55
02-27-2007, 12:53 PM
I would think you could have a lot of fun with someone so feable-minded. :devil:

smustangs
02-27-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by mustang59

exactly at 16 i wanted to be around my buddies and girls instead of my parents, which goes back to being independent its sad actually

BuffyMars
02-27-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I would think you could have a lot of fun with someone so feable-minded. :devil:

You have nooooooooo idea! :devil:

44INAROW
02-27-2007, 12:56 PM
wanna move to Cuero - we have Land Men (Women) running out our ears right now.............. 2 of them just bought NICE houses and I insured them. They plan on being here minimum 2 years.

Txbroadcaster
02-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
wanna move to Cuero - we have Land Men (Women) running out our ears right now.............. 2 of them just bought NICE houses and I insured them. They plan on being here minimum 2 years.

that might all change with the new rules put in effect yesterday

BuffyMars
02-27-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

I would go anywhere this company went....I am trying to stay here for as long as possible...I am tired of moving. :(

Txbroadcaster
02-27-2007, 01:05 PM
I would go anywhere this company went....I am trying to stay here for as long as possible...I am tired of moving. :(

Oh come on..5 moves in 6 years is not so bad..all because of me :(

BuffyMars
02-27-2007, 04:42 PM
Someone just asked me to shred something while they were standing right next to the shredder! :foul::foul::foul:

Txbroadcaster
02-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Someone just asked me to shred something while they were standing right next to the shredder! :foul::foul::foul:

LOL one of those days

BuffyMars
02-27-2007, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
LOL one of those days

Jerk! And I took his parking spot this morning, not realizing we had assigned parking around here...and he had the nerve to say, "I guess the sympathy parade is over"...I asked him why and thats when he told me that I took his parking spot! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Txbroadcaster
02-27-2007, 04:49 PM
Jerk! And I took his parking spot this morning, not realizing we had assigned parking around here...and he had the nerve to say, "I guess the sympathy parade is over"...I asked him why and thats when he told me that I took his parking spot! :mad: :mad: :mad:

OMG you stole the spot of a poor heart attack victim..how do u live with yourself

BuffyMars
02-27-2007, 04:53 PM
OMG you stole the spot of a poor heart attack victim..how do u live with yourself

They revived him!!!

Txbroadcaster
02-27-2007, 04:54 PM
They revived him!!!

I would hope so..cause if not, then he would not be mad about his parking spot

BuffyMars
02-27-2007, 04:55 PM
I would hope so..cause if not, then he would not be mad about his parking spot

Good point! I think he wants to show me his burn marks! :hand:

Txbroadcaster
02-27-2007, 04:56 PM
Good point! I think he wants to show me his burn marks! :hand:

Hey I wanna show u mine tonight:devil:

BuffyMars
02-27-2007, 04:59 PM

Ugh! i don't need to see any burn marks! Thanks but no thanks! Sounds too much like skid marks...:hand:

kaorder1999
02-27-2007, 05:01 PM
get a room

rockdale80
02-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Ugh! i don't need to see any burn marks! Thanks but no thanks! Sounds too much like skid marks...:hand:

Just saw you were from Rusk. We were doing a pump job for a dairy farm in maydelle, and we stopped at your luxurious Taco Bell for lunch.

SintonFan
02-27-2007, 06:56 PM

I digress.

Let the poor girl get some experience...