Dat Nguyen
:D:D:D

Joe Montana
Dan Marino
Tom Brady
Vince Young

:inlove: :inlove:

Jerry Rice
Darrell Green (I hated that he played with the Redskins, but he is from Texas and attended A&I Kingsville)

Who-dun-it!!?
02-27-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Darren Woodson
Emmitt Smith
Jay Novacek
Charles Hayley
Bill Bates
Dat Nguyen
:D:D:D

Joe Montana
Dan Marino
Tom Brady
Vince Young

Jerry Rice
Darrell Green (I hated that he played with the Redskins, but he is from Texas and attended A&I Kingsville)

great list!!

DaHop72
02-27-2007, 10:05 AM

Joe Montana
Dan Marino
Tom Brady
Vince Young

shankbear
02-27-2007, 10:13 AM
Jack Nicklaus
Roger Staubach
Lance Armstrong
Nolan Ryan
Andre the Giant(taking a dirt nap)

pirate4state
02-27-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72

Joe Montana
Dan Marino
Tom Brady
Vince Young

hee hee - well I really don't *swoon* over VY - I just think he is fun to watch. ;) Now, the other 3 are a different story. :p

big daddy russ
02-27-2007, 11:22 AM
All-time Favorite Athlete, bar none: Lou Gehrig

Others:
Football: Dan Marino
Basketball: David Robinson, Allen Iverson, Kevin Garnett, Bob Cousy, Charles Barkley

IHStangFan
02-27-2007, 11:27 AM
Nolan Ryan
Peyton Manning
David Robinson
Richard Petty
Pistol Pete Maravich
Bob Hurricane Hannah
Rick Johnson
Jeremy McGrath
Ivan Stewart
Don Garlits
John Force
Bob Glidden

blah blah blah blah...I could go on

Phil C
02-27-2007, 11:29 AM
VINCE YOUNG!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

TheDOCTORdre
02-27-2007, 11:34 AM
if this asked who was my favorite athlete I would have to go with Walter Payton, Sweetness, what a class guy, week in and week out he would show up and just run, he only missed one game his entire career. His Hall of Fame Induction speech always brings me to tears. But als, I digress this asked for my favorite sports figure, and there is no doubt in my mind that there wasn't a more respected man in sports than "the man in the hat" Tom Landry. I recently started reading a biography on him andh e was indeed a man that had high Christian values and, didnt need to talk about them, because he lived them. He led the Cowboys to 20 straight winning seasons in 29 seasons that he coached them, along with 2 Super Bowl Rings. He is a legend and I believe he is a real role model to look up too.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1130000/images/_1134825_landry150.jpg

eagles_victory
02-27-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
if this asked who was my favorite athlete I would have to go with Walter Payton, Sweetness, what a class guy, week in and week out he would show up and just run, he only missed one game his entire career. His Hall of Fame Induction speech always brings me to tears. But als, I digress this asked for my favorite sports figure, and there is no doubt in my mind that there wasn't a more respected man in sports than "the man in the hat" Tom Landry. I recently started reading a biography on him andh e was indeed a man that had high Christian values and, didnt need to talk about them, because he lived them. He led the Cowboys to 20 straight winning seasons in 29 seasons that he coached them, along with 2 Super Bowl Rings. He is a legend and I believe he is a real role model to look up too.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1130000/images/_1134825_landry150.jpg coming from an oc fan i love your signature

pirate44
02-27-2007, 11:36 AM
yall make it too easy. narrow it down to 1 favorite.

pirate4state
02-27-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
yall make it too easy. narrow it down to 1 favorite.

dude - i was never any good at following instructions. :devil: I make up my own rules. :p

smustangs
02-27-2007, 11:57 AM
Reggie White
Emmit Smith
Troy Aikmen
Clyde the glide Drexler
Pat Tillman

44INAROW
02-27-2007, 12:21 PM
David Robinson
Nolan Ryan
Troy Aikman