Bullaholic
02-26-2007, 09:16 PM
Who's the favs?

Boys?

Girls?

pirate4state
02-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Who? What? When? Where?

Girls: Canyon probably the heavy favorites, but I'll be rooting for the Lady Leps of Liberty-Eylau. :clap:

Boys: No clue

LH Panther Mom
02-26-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Girls: Canyon probably the heavy favorites, but I'll be rooting for the Lady Leps of Liberty-Eylau. :clap:

Boys: No clue
Ditto.....on both. Hopefully Lady Luck will be on our side. ;)

JR2004
02-26-2007, 09:42 PM
Boys: Velt, Ranchview or HJ right now. I'd consider Kennedale a darkhorse to get down there. If they do get there though I think they'd have enough to win the whole thing.

I'd like to see HJ down there because they play a style of ball I love to see. (Nothing against LH as I've heard y'all run too.) Too bad that too many coaches who have the athletes to run that system are control freaks and won't turn their kids loose and let them play like Sutherland does. I'd love to see him take his style of ball to the 4A or 5A level at a school in Dallas or Houston. It would be fun to see what he could do with the athletes he'd have access to at a city school.

Stownhorse
02-26-2007, 09:47 PM
Girls: Sweetwater

Boys: Sweetwater

Stownhorse
02-26-2007, 10:22 PM
i was just joking about that lol

PlayaJBiehl20
02-26-2007, 10:26 PM
dallas roosevelt is the favorite obviously in region 2 being that they smoked ranchview last year at the drum when ranchview had the 2 6'9 brothers,, region 1 would have to be probably abilene wylie because burk was upset by decatur,, region 3,, im not sure,, my uncles team was favored(fairfield) but they were upset and im not sure about region 4

PlayaJBiehl20
02-26-2007, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Boys: Velt, Ranchview or HJ right now. I'd consider Kennedale a darkhorse to get down there. If they do get there though I think they'd have enough to win the whole thing.

I'd like to see HJ down there because they play a style of ball I love to see. (Nothing against LH as I've heard y'all run too.) Too bad that too many coaches who have the athletes to run that system are control freaks and won't turn their kids loose and let them play like Sutherland does. I'd love to see him take his style of ball to the 4A or 5A level at a school in Dallas or Houston. It would be fun to see what he could do with the athletes he'd have access to at a city school.

Yep Sutherland is mos. def. a great coach,,, he took Kountze many years to state and now he's got HJ playin at a high level,, i cant wait for this years tourney

Cat22
02-26-2007, 10:46 PM
In girls, Canyon is probably the favorite, but I would like to see Crockett win it all. Good Luck Crockett!!!

Who-dun-it!!?
02-27-2007, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse

Boys: Sweetwater :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

eagles_victory
02-27-2007, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
[B],, region 3,, im not sure,, my uncles team was favored(fairfield) but they were upset B] i dont know if we were the favorites or not but that upset definitly sucked but hudson was a good team....

Roosevelt Rachview Hardin Jefferson like JR 2004 said and my darkhorse the Crockett Bulldogs

coach
02-27-2007, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
dallas roosevelt is the favorite obviously in region 2 being that they smoked ranchview last year at the drum when ranchview had the 2 6'9 brothers,, region 1 would have to be probably abilene wylie because burk was upset by decatur,, region 3,, im not sure,, my uncles team was favored(fairfield) but they were upset and im not sure about region 4

ur uncle's team????where you at whatburger last year?????

txkmom
02-27-2007, 11:18 AM
We are heading out this evening. The LE girls are so excited and ready to play. I'm glad they've made it this far, but I want them to win it all. If there's internet access where we stay, I will be able to stay in touch, but otherwise ... I'll be in a bad way! I wish all four 3A teams congratulations on their seasons. How wonderful to actually be in the final four! Go Lady Leopards!!!

pirate4state
02-27-2007, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by txkmom
We are heading out this evening. The LE girls are so excited and ready to play. I'm glad they've made it this far, but I want them to win it all. If there's internet access where we stay, I will be able to stay in touch, but otherwise ... I'll be in a bad way! I wish all four 3A teams congratulations on their seasons. How wonderful to actually be in the final four! Go Lady Leopards!!!

Don't forget to TEXT!!

Adidas410s
02-27-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
. (Nothing against LH as I've heard y'all run too.)

are you talking about Lufkin Hudson or Liberty Hill??? If it's Liberty Hill...this comment just made me laugh! ;)

TheDOCTORdre
02-27-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse

Boys: Sweetwater

dude the 1st ammendment doesnt apply to you so just shut up

txkmom
02-27-2007, 11:55 AM
Don't forget to TEXT!!

I will! I'm a slow texter, tho! lol

LH Panther Mom
02-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
are you talking about Lufkin Hudson or Liberty Hill??? If it's Liberty Hill...this comment just made me laugh! ;)
:rolleyes: We're not talking football here. But for the record, our basketball team isn't called the "Runnin' Panthers" for nothing. :p

pirate4state
02-27-2007, 11:56 AM
I will! I'm a slow texter, tho! lol

Just do this:

T 12 C 6, E1
T 24 C 16, half
etc. :nerd:

Adidas410s
02-27-2007, 11:58 AM
Just do this:

T 12 C 6, E1
T 24 C 16, half
etc. :nerd:
the state tournament should have play by play with full player stats on the UIL site. They have the past few years.

pirate4state
02-27-2007, 12:00 PM
the state tournament should have play by play with full player stats on the UIL site. They have the past few years. So, can we count on you to keep the board updated? :D

Adidas410s
02-27-2007, 12:05 PM
So, can we count on you to keep the board updated? :D

or to give you a link where you can watch it update ;)

pirate4state
02-27-2007, 12:21 PM
or to give you a link where you can watch it update ;) ewwwwww - no. i'd prefer just end of quarter updates. thanks. :)

LH Panther Mom
02-27-2007, 07:30 PM
We are heading out this evening. The LE girls are so excited and ready to play. I'm glad they've made it this far, but I want them to win it all. If there's internet access where we stay, I will be able to stay in touch, but otherwise ... I'll be in a bad way! I wish all four 3A teams congratulations on their seasons. How wonderful to actually be in the final four! Go Lady Leopards!!! What time/day is the game? I might try to work it into my schedule.

Heyoverthere
02-28-2007, 12:50 AM
region 1=Abilene Wylie and hopefully to get the biggest win that counts