PDA

View Full Version : 23 Couldn't Knock Off Ghost

maroonpirate04
02-26-2007, 01:37 PM
It still blazin hot in the theaters, While the stars were spruced up for the movie's big night Oscars with the awards and after parties, interviews, and picture taking to be out on newstands, and on the internet across the nation today."Ghost Rider" rules this weekend to once again to be at the #1 spot with 19.7 million while Number 23 remained at #2 Jim Carrey just could not knock off Nicolas Cage with only 14.9 million

BuffyMars
02-26-2007, 01:41 PM
I heard that both of them were bad....which was very disappointing for me, seeing as how I wished to see them both. :(

Can someone recommend seeing them? I REALLY wanted to see 23....has a Jacob's Ladder feel to it from the trailers.

big daddy russ
02-26-2007, 02:05 PM
I loved Ghost Rider. Actually, everyone in my group (we went on a double date with a couple of old friends Friday night) loved it and there was a buzz when we were leaving the theater. Seemed like everyone else liked it, too.

It was a little hokey, but it's a comic book movie. No worse than Batman or X-Men, and the only comic book movie that I liked better than that one was Batman Begins.

Amanda and I had been wanting to see both and were planning on watching 23 Saturday night, but got to the theater too late. Wound up watching Norbit instead. It was funny to me, but probably wouldn't be funny to everyone.