PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill track meet

Dogman_1969
02-26-2007, 12:39 PM
I went to LH to watch my son this past Saturday. The winds were horrible, dust was horrible but the track meet was ran very well and we actually finished ahead of time and was home by 6 pm.

Congrats go out to LH Panther Mom's son who won both the shot and the discuss in the JV division. He sure is a respectful young man and deserves success.

The Rockdale track teams did very well. They won the boys and girls varsity and jv sprint relays. They also won the JV and Varsity boys 100 meter dash as well. They had some varsity boys out with injuries so when we get them back it will help out.

I for one thought LH did a very good job putting on the meet. Even though I will never forget the winds picking up the high jump padding and launching it almost through the uprights of the north end zone goalpost and the pole vault pit being lifted upside down onto the track.

44INAROW
02-26-2007, 12:40 PM
way to go Brandon....:clap: :clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
02-26-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
I went to LH to watch my son this past Saturday. The winds were horrible, dust was horrible but the track meet was ran very well and we actually finished ahead of time and was home by 6 pm.

Congrats go out to LH Panther Mom's son who won both the shot and the discuss in the JV division. He sure is a respectful young man and deserves success.

The Rockdale track teams did very well. They won the boys and girls varsity and jv sprint relays. They also won the JV and Varsity boys 100 meter dash as well. They had some varsity boys out with injuries so when we get them back it will help out.

I for one thought LH did a very good job putting on the meet. Even though I will never forget the winds picking up the high jump padding and launching it almost through the uprights of the north end zone goalpost and the pole vault pit being lifted upside down onto the track.
ROFL! That was bizarre! I was just glad that the gun hadn't gone off for the relay when the PV pit flew on the track. I could just see us having to dig a bunch of kids out from under it. :eek: :doh:

It was great to see you again and very nice to meet your Mrs. Dogman. :) Also good to see Rdaleboi08 - and watch him run. WOW! I was impressed. And very proud of my son, also. :)