PDA

View Full Version : BBQ Cook-off this weekend in Houston.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Anyone go this weekend to Reliant and eat some BBQ, and drink some cold beer? I watched the news yesterday and the had some singer that they were comparing to Clay Walker, and George Srait, well I was there and the singer they were talking about was Tood Fritze. Who are they trying to fool, you could not even understand him when he was singing, If thats what you want to call it. He looked like he was singing more to his band than the crowd. And he has no rhythm, and has no moves, one time he tried to jump on a speaker and almost fell of the stage. I heard a young group of Boys playing in a small tent that sounded better than the George and Clay want to be!!!!!!!

After listening to that we had more cold beer!!!!!!!

Bull19
02-25-2007, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Anyone go this weekend to Reliant and eat some BBQ, and drink some cold beer? I watched the news yesterday and the had some singer that they were comparing to Clay Walker, and George Srait, well I was there and the singer they were talking about was Tood Fritze. Who are they trying to fool, you could not even understand him when he was singing, If thats what you want to call it. He looked like he was singing more to his band than the crowd. And he has no rhythm, and has no moves, one time he tried to jump on a speaker and almost fell of the stage. I heard a young group of Boys playing in a small tent that sounded better than the George and Clay want to be!!!!!!!

After listening to that we had more cold beer!!!!!!!

WOW I WAS THERE AS WELL! BUT I THINK YOU SPELT HIS NAME WRONG. I THINK ITS TOAD FRIDGE! I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU. VERY BORING SHOW. DID YOU NOTICE HIS PINK SHIRT? WHATS UP WITH THAT? I THOUGHT HES A REAL AMERICAN COWBOY? I KNOW DAMN WELL JOHN WAYNE WOULDNT WEAR A PINK SHIRT.

Bull19
02-25-2007, 10:28 PM
JUST SAW ON THE NEWS WHERE LAST NIGHT SET RECORD ATTENDANCE AT THE COOK-OFF WITH OVER 190 THOUSAND PEOPLE. :eek: :eek: THATS ALOT OF ARMS AND LEGS.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
WOW I WAS THERE AS WELL! BUT I THINK YOU SPELT HIS NAME WRONG. I THINK ITS TOAD FRIDGE! I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU. VERY BORING SHOW. DID YOU NOTICE HIS PINK SHIRT? WHATS UP WITH THAT? I THOUGHT HES A REAL AMERICAN COWBOY? I KNOW DAMN WELL JOHN WAYNE WOULDNT WEAR A PINK SHIRT.

Pink shirt, maybe he likes men, that would expain why he was always singing to his band.

Gobbla2001
02-25-2007, 10:48 PM
I have a feeling one of you are Toad Fridge and are just amusing yourselves talking about one of yourselves...

then again I've been wrong before...

Maroon87
02-26-2007, 09:23 AM
I went to the cookoff Friday night. It was great but the wind was blowing 100 miles an hour.

I've got tickets to see George Strait tomorrow night...:cool:

Bull19
02-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I have a feeling one of you are Toad Fridge and are just amusing yourselves talking about one of yourselves...

then again I've been wrong before...

NO WE ARENT, HE IS JUST A JOKE TO THE MUSIC BUSINESS ( TOAD FRIDGE). HE SHOULD STICK TO THE CATTLE BUSINESS.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I went to the cookoff Friday night. It was great but the wind was blowing 100 miles an hour.

I've got tickets to see George Strait tomorrow night...:cool:

What section are you in? we will also be there!

Gobbla2001
02-26-2007, 09:37 PM
I think I may have heard one or two of this Toad's songs, why is he a joke (honest question, don't know enough about him)...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-26-2007, 09:47 PM
I think I may have heard one or two of this Toad's songs, why is he a joke (honest question, don't know enough about him)...

If you have ever heard him live you would see he is just a everyday run of the mill singer.

Gobbla2001
02-26-2007, 09:54 PM
If you have ever heard him live you would see he is just a everyday run of the mill singer.

does he taste like chicken?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-26-2007, 09:59 PM
does he taste like chicken?

I dont know, ask his band.:D

Bull19
02-26-2007, 10:00 PM

HE HAS A #1 SINGLE,,,OF COURSE IT WAS IN LIKE INDIA.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-26-2007, 10:12 PM
I like SauerKraut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bull19
02-26-2007, 10:16 PM
I like SauerKraut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LIKE SAUREKRAUT WITH BLACK EYED PEAS:thumbsup:

Maroon87
02-26-2007, 10:21 PM
What section are you in? we will also be there!

No clue...they're corporate sponsor tickets through my wife's employer. Usually they are on the lower level in the end zone opposite the chutes.

Bull19
02-26-2007, 10:25 PM
No clue...they're corporate sponsor tickets through my wife's employer. Usually they are on the lower level in the end zone opposite the chutes.

I THOUGHT THEY HAD CHUTES ON BOTH ENDS OF THE ARENEA? I COULD BE WRONG,,,,MOST LIKLEY I AM.

Maroon87
02-26-2007, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
I THOUGHT THEY HAD CHUTES ON BOTH ENDS OF THE ARENEA? I COULD BE WRONG,,,,MOST LIKLEY I AM.

It's the end where the stage is before they roll it out.

Bull19
02-26-2007, 11:01 PM
It's the end where the stage is before they roll it out.

IF MY CARDNIAL DIRECTIONS ARE CORRECT, WHICH I THINK THEY ARE THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR SEATS BE AT THE EAST END OF RELIANT.;)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-27-2007, 10:27 AM

Look for me I will be in Boots, Wranglers, and Cowboy Hat!:D

Maroon87
02-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Look for me I will be in Boots, Wranglers, and Cowboy Hat!:D

I'm sure you'll be pretty easy to spot...:p

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-27-2007, 10:49 AM
I'm sure you'll be pretty easy to spot...:p

This will help I will have on a Black Hat!