PDA

View Full Version : Navasota 19 - Sealy 0

Specklebelly
10-25-2002, 11:10 PM
Sealy held to 67 yards of offense.

Old Cardinal
10-25-2002, 11:31 PM
I guess this comes as no surprise, Navasota has been building up a head of steam for sometime and will be a formiable foe in the Playoffs!

Pudlugger
10-25-2002, 11:31 PM
Congrats to the Rattlers. I am not all that surprised, it is hard to go in and win in Navasota. Columbus will be playing them in 2 weeks to decide the playoff picture. Sealy could really throw things into confusion by beating Bellville. :rolleyes:

Tiger Turtle
10-26-2002, 08:05 AM
Navasota had more size and speed than I was expecting, even after reading the scouting report. Sealy did not adjust well to the extremely bad field conditions, and Navasota played conservatively after getting ahead 7 - 0. Navasota D completely dominated Sealy's O-line after first quarter. Rattlers are particularly tall, particularly on defense, which gave huge speed advantage. Navasota should make some noise in early rounds of playoffs if they get in.

bd62
10-26-2002, 08:39 AM
navasota has a new coach from wimberily. we played wimberily last year in 3rd round of playoffs last year and they were very well coached. he probably has lots of talent at navasota. good combination of coaching and talent.