PDA

View Full Version : Say It Isn't So!!!!

hawkfan
02-23-2007, 11:23 PM
I read on a thread on TOC that the next football coach for Gatesville will be Chris Ellis of Iowa Park. GreenMonster, or anybody in the loop in IP, please confirm or deny. If it is true, then in my opinion it is a very sad day in Iowa Park:confused: :confused: :(

GreenMonster
02-24-2007, 01:52 AM
I don't have an answer for you Coach T. I agree with your diagnosis of a sad day if it is indeed true. It might be a sunny day for you though. Maybe you can give him a call and move over onto his staff during the transition. I wonder how many Assistants will go with him.

hawkfan
02-24-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I don't have an answer for you Coach T. I agree with your diagnosis of a sad day if it is indeed true. It might be a sunny day for you though. Maybe you can give him a call and move over onto his staff during the transition. I wonder how many Assistants will go with him.

I agree with you. But I am happy where I am at right now. We Have some potential coming up the next few years, and my track team right now is young but will compete at the 1A level. Had a kid long jump 20" 1' at his first meet Thursday.