PDA

View Full Version : Britain pulling Troops

BuffyMars
02-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Anybody else find it coincidental that Blair announces they are pulling 90% of the troops out of Iraq at the same time Prince Harry is preparing for deployment? :thinking:

Txbroadcaster
02-23-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Anybody else find it coincidental that Blair announces they are pulling 90% of the troops out of Iraq at the same time Prince Harry is preparing for deployment? :thinking:

oh cmon you saying they are protecting him? That CANT be it. :devil:

Keith7
02-23-2007, 05:07 PM
maybe they just wisened up and figured out that they are wasting money and losing too many of their own citizens to fight for what??

I applaud Britain, and here is to hoping our troops are next

Gp83
02-23-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
maybe they just wisened up and figured out that they are wasting money and losing too many of their own citizens to fight for what??

Ya...we should just cut-n-run too so over 3000 American lives were just wasted.:rolleyes:

kepdawg
02-23-2007, 05:11 PM

90%?

Also, there is going to be an increase of British troops in Afghanistan.

carter08
02-23-2007, 05:15 PM

I agree

BuffyMars
02-23-2007, 05:17 PM
Crappola! I started a political thread w/o even realizing it! :eek: :doh:

Txbroadcaster
02-23-2007, 05:19 PM
Crappola! I started a political thread w/o even realizing it! :eek: :doh:

The Can O Worms have been opened

kepdawg
02-23-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
The Can O Worms have been opened

I hate worms! :mad:

bobcat1
02-23-2007, 05:24 PM
Yes and all the lilly livered people are cheering, but then they don't believe in loyalty or sticking with anything till the end. Just quit when you get uncomfortable. Bless your little hearts. I bet you got a lot of participation and sportsmanship awards growing up, didn't you? If you didn't I bet Mommy would stand up for your gay rights for you. :mad:

DaHop72
02-23-2007, 05:28 PM

I applaud Britain, and here is to hoping our troops are next :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DaHop72
02-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I agree BAAAAAAAAAAAA, BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Txbroadcaster
02-23-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Yes and all the lilly livered people are cheering, but then they don't believe in loyalty or sticking with anything till the end. Just quit when you get uncomfortable. Bless your little hearts. I bet you got a lot of participation and sportsmanship awards growing up, didn't you? If you didn't I bet Mommy would stand up for your gay rights for you. :mad:

WOW..that was uhhh out there

BuffyMars
02-23-2007, 05:31 PM
CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW! :mad:

:doh:

Txbroadcaster
02-23-2007, 05:32 PM
CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW! :mad:

:doh:

YOU started it :devil:

BuffyMars
02-23-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
YOU started it :devil:

I know...I am a complete idiot!

I was just making an observation. :hairpunk:

Ranger Mom
02-23-2007, 05:33 PM
I know...I am a complete idiot!

I was just making an observation. :hairpunk:

If you really want it closed, let me know...I will close it!

Gp83
02-23-2007, 05:34 PM
I want the last word:p

Rabbit'93
02-23-2007, 05:40 PM
You can't start something and just not finish it. I agree with everything bobcat1 said and believe me when I say....that is a tough thing for me to do.;) :D

BuffyMars
02-23-2007, 05:47 PM
No the problem is, no one ever just lays an opinion on the table...they prefer to push them down your throat.

Everytime anything that has to do with politics ends up on the board, people start getting ugly!

Its just pointless in my opinion.

If you can't have a civilized conversation about politics without bashing other people for their opinions....then those people have no business talking about politics. Because an intellect should always be willing to listen to both sides of the argument...and an even bigger intellect will respect the other party for their beliefs.

Ranger Mom
02-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Until I get back on...or one of the other mods opens it....it will be locked!!

I just can't trust SOME of yall!!:kiss: