PDA

View Full Version : It's been 8 days without the DL.....

piratebg
02-23-2007, 01:07 PM
and I want to know what I've missed. We recently had a death in the family and I suffered in so many ways. Now it's time to get back in the grind. What's been happening? Has Sinton found a coach? Who are some applicants? How is Pirate baseball and softball? Anyone been rommed while I was gone? Details please :D

jason
02-23-2007, 01:09 PM
pphsfan is running for president

Gobbla2001
02-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by jason
pphsfan is running for president

I'll vote for him...

BuffyMars
02-23-2007, 01:28 PM
The KKK is planning a rally in Stephenville. ;)

Gobbla2001
02-23-2007, 01:30 PM
and sorry to hear about your loss pbg

Txbroadcaster
02-23-2007, 01:30 PM
Jesus was a druggie

BuffyMars
02-23-2007, 01:33 PM
I am a dope!

I am very sorry about your loss...:crying:

pirate44
02-23-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
and I want to know what I've missed. We recently had a death in the family and I suffered in so many ways. Now it's time to get back in the grind. What's been happening? Has Sinton found a coach? Who are some applicants? How is Pirate baseball and softball? Anyone been rommed while I was gone? Details please :D
my sympothies pbg. :(

smustangs
02-23-2007, 01:44 PM
some guy was arrested for attempting to stop a rape with a sword. Sorry for your loss pbg

pirate4state
02-23-2007, 02:25 PM

Sorry about your loss.

Yesterday, I ran into someone who knows your dad. Some officer with the Kingsville PD.

No, a coach has not been found, but I know of 3 applicants.

Pirate Softball is doing okay. They are currently in the Robstown tourney. The beat Gp 1-0 and Bishop never showed up so they won by forfeit. This afternoon they played SJPA and won so their next game is at 4pm.

Pirate baseball lost to Calallen 11-0 in 6 innings on Tuesday, but beat Crystal City yesterday. I forget what tourney they are in.

No one has been rommed.

SintonFan
02-23-2007, 02:27 PM
sorry about your loss pbg. I was a pall-bearer at my Great Aunt's funeral this morning so I understand what you are going through. Take a positive postion if you can.:)