PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

BuffyMars
02-23-2007, 10:55 AM
After watching the girls last night on DVR....seriously... I am with Simon whole heartedly.

LaKeisha deserves to win.

In fact, sorry but all of the white girls should just throw in the towel, because those black girls brought down the house. THERE IS NO COMPARISON. IMO.

*I often wonder why I watch this show...and I figure, at times it has the equivalancy of watching the Office...because that Antonella chick...:eek: TALK ABOUT A TRAIN WRECK!!!

I was upset that the asian guy left, because I actually thought he was decent. Very smoky voice...:D

The other guy...TERRIBLE!

And that girl that sang Chaka Kahn....:hand: Jeez...I knew the moment she started singing all of it, that that song was way too big for her. She shoulda known better. I don't care how much range Paula thought she had (with her glassy eyes)...the girl should have KNOWN BETTER!

So 3-4 that went home derserved to go home.

And thats my $.02. :D

Txbroadcaster
02-23-2007, 11:00 AM
I just hope that LaKeisha can handle all the theme nights, because that was what did Jennifer Hudson in IMO. Vocal wise LaKeshia might be the best ever on Idol, or at least top 5

CHS_CG
02-23-2007, 11:02 AM
I wanted that stupid chick antonia or whatever her name is.. the one that went with her best friend... to leave last night.. she sounded horrible and thinks she is all that

Ranger Mom
02-23-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I wanted that stupid chick antonia or whatever her name is.. the one that went with her best friend... to leave last night.. she sounded horrible and thinks she is all that

Oh well T....you know we always gotta have someone we "love to hate" (why should this year be any different??):D

Txbroadcaster
02-23-2007, 11:31 AM
IMO the best friend that did not make the final 24 was the attitude

Blastoderm55
02-23-2007, 11:32 AM
LaKeisha is a lot like Mandisa from last season. Bowed out during Country Week. We'll see if she can avoid that fate. She really is talented.

Txbroadcaster
02-23-2007, 11:33 AM
I am NOT a big fan of the themed nights. Just because someone is not strong singing one genre or era does not mean they cant be succesful in TODAY's Pop scene

Ranger Mom
02-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
IMO the best friend that did not make the final 24 was the attitude

I agree, she had more of an attitude than "antonella"....I still don't like her (Antonella's) attitude though.

I like the more "humble" contestants....not the ones who brag they can have any guy they want in Florida.

"GOOD FOR YOU....GO BACK TO FLORIDA!!!":tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

BuffyMars
02-23-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I agree, she had more of an attitude than "antonella"....I still don't like her (Antonella's) attitude though.

I like the more "humble" contestants....not the ones who brag they can have any guy they want in Florida.

"GOOD FOR YOU....GO BACK TO FLORIDA!!!":tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Geez the way they talked I would have sworn they were from Jersey, and either daughters of the Russian or Jewish Mafia. :crazy1:

44INAROW
02-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
After watching the girls last night on DVR....seriously... I am with Simon whole heartedly.

LaKeisha deserves to win.

I was upset that the asian guy left, because I actually thought he was decent. Very smoky voice...:D

me too - I rewatched when I had more time and agree - LaKeisha is good and I like the Asian guy as well........... I voted for #11 and can't even remember her name - she wore black pants with a white shirt and black vest I think - I liked her tone....... but LaKeisha was better....... I hope she continues.......

kaorder1999
02-23-2007, 12:01 PM
i refuse to watch!

Txbroadcaster
02-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i refuse to watch!

Why?

kaorder1999
02-23-2007, 12:04 PM
cause Paula Abdul is an idiot!

Txbroadcaster
02-23-2007, 12:06 PM
cause Paula Abdul is an idiot!

Heck that is half the fun...Play a game called guess the drug she is on..not as easy as u think

kaorder1999
02-23-2007, 12:06 PM
and i just dont like watching it! Id rather watch a rerun of the Cosby show

BuffyMars
02-23-2007, 12:08 PM
and i just dont like watching it! Id rather watch a rerun of the Cosby show

I can't not watch for some reason...I am drawn to trainwrecks. :doh:

Txbroadcaster
02-23-2007, 12:09 PM
I can't not watch for some reason...I am drawn to trainwrecks. :doh:

And now we know why she married me

BuffyMars
02-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
And now we know why she married me

LOL! ROFL!

I so thought that when I was writing it...:D I just knew you would say that!

Txbroadcaster
02-23-2007, 12:11 PM
LOL! ROFL!

I so thought that when I was writing it...:D I just knew you would say that!

uhh thanks...I think?