PDA

View Full Version : I found the "smack talk"!!

Ranger Mom
08-27-2003, 02:44 PM
It's in the Guest Book on the very first page of this forum!!

I never even knew we had a Guest Book!! I have my pages set up to go straight to the message board.

I complain because I feel like Greenwood is the only 4-3A school represented on this board, we can't even have a little friendly rivalry on here within our district. But there are some posts from Kermit, Ft. Stockton and Monahans on there, and I only read the first few. I will have to read more when I have time!!!

rholl
08-27-2003, 02:55 PM
Wow...never even clicked on guestbook.....thanks for the heads up Ranger Mom

3afan2K3
08-27-2003, 05:25 PM
Have yall ever clicked on the chat room link? HAHA

mustang04
08-27-2003, 09:32 PM
haha...well now that u actually mention it........no :rolleyes:

crzyjournalist03
08-27-2003, 10:19 PM
3afan2K3:
Have yall ever clicked on the chat room link? HAHAyou got me interested...I clicked it only to find out I was the only person in the chat room.

sinton66
08-27-2003, 10:23 PM
Usually chats are set up ahead of time. Matthew usually alerts us when it's gonna happen.

Ranger Mom
08-27-2003, 10:24 PM
I remember we tried to set up a chat last year after a football game - it didn't go over very well. I can't understand why not...I think it would be the perfect place to go and discuss games with each other!!

The only problem is if there are a lot of people in there, it get's confusing at times.

I was never able to figure out how to get my name to come up, it was always "annonymous user No.###", I don't know if I was doing something wrong..or what!!

sinton66
08-28-2003, 07:06 AM
You have to change the "username" if you desire to reveal who you are. In a chat room like this one, to avoid confusion you also need to lead off your comments with who you're talking to (example... Ranger Mom:...[Text]). To change the username, click on the end of the name, erase it, then type your username, then click on "change".