PDA

View Full Version : Newest Britney Spears pictures....

kaorder1999
02-23-2007, 12:33 AM
http://www.theinsideronline.com/lib/images/celeb/02/22/163_bspears_face_070222_x17online.jpg

http://www.theinsideronline.com/lib/images/celeb/02/22/163_bspears_car_070222_x17online.jpg

kaorder1999
02-23-2007, 12:35 AM
the insider just showed her waiting outside the apartment building on KFed and when he wouldnt let her in she went to that vehicle and beat it with an umbrella. She then got in the car driven by her mom and the car went straight to the Rehab center. Classic...

Bubba-Joe
02-23-2007, 12:38 AM
Man that gal needs some serious down time.

Little ole gal is goofier that a drunken road lizard, all that fame and money sure aint makin her life grand now is it?

Of course the media and folks ( Bubba Joe included) watchin and talking about this 3 ring idiot circus don't help matters much.

I guess her daddy just didn't hug her enough huh.....

Just a little sad in I suppose, but dang get your act together you got kids, and you need to grow the Heck up.

that shaved head looks a little like ole Bruce Willis now don't it....

Ray_BearKat
02-23-2007, 12:39 AM
your missing the one where she breaks the umbrella...and walks away. the caption of these pics says she was trying to get kfed to open the door for an hour

theyoefnshow
02-23-2007, 12:51 AM
the fact that i used to spend countless hours...um....admiring her makes me ashamed of myself (don't act like you didn't either!!)

This b has lost her mind. It's a sad day on earth when KFed is a better parent than someone. My mind is jacked just thinking that.

garageoffice
02-23-2007, 01:04 AM
Certifiably postal space cadet! She's lost it.

big daddy russ
02-23-2007, 01:30 AM
That's what too much time in the spotlight does to a person. She grew up too much too fast, and now will never get the chance to live any of her mistakes down. That's sad. I know I've made many mistakes I was glad to put behind me. She'll never have that luxury, even if she pulls a 180. Hell, she was called all sorts of things for walking into a bathroom barefoot and all but had CPS called on her for not keeping her kid perfectly restrained.

I can't even remember the number of times I'd go straight from the beach to a porta potty (still barefoot), change into my work clothes and go wait tables. If that wasn't bad enough, my mom didn't even use a car seat after I was two. Hell, when I was four she left me in the front seat of the car while she ran into a convenience store. I crawled into the driver's seat, put it in drive, and she had to come out and grab us.

And no, she wasn't a horrible mother. She was the finest mom a kid could ask for. Still is.

IMO, it's pathetic how much people in general follow this crap. This kind of stuff makes me sick, and what makes it even worse is when everyone blows the little stuff completely out of proportion. That's why it spirals into this. This, what you see above, is what we all did to this poor girl.

injuredinmelee
02-23-2007, 07:30 AM
I think this is probbly the perfect example of what drugs and partying do to people.

BullFrog Dad
02-23-2007, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
the fact that i used to spend countless hours...um....admiring her makes me ashamed of myself (don't act like you didn't either!!)

We all did including some of the female posters. Looking at her in the umbrella picture you can see that some time with a personal trainer and growing her hair out would bring the Brittany back that our country used to adore. Come on Brittany the 3ADL is counting on you!

JR2004
02-23-2007, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
We all did including some of the female posters.

I didn't. I never found her to be all that attractive or much of a singer.

BullFrog Dad
02-23-2007, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
I didn't. I never found her to be all that attractive or much of a singer. You know where you go for lying!

JR2004
02-23-2007, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
You know where you go for lying!

haha...Honestly I'm not lying at all on this. I had a friend who thought she was the greatest thing since sliced bread and he never could figure out why I didn't agree with him!

theyoefnshow
02-23-2007, 09:01 AM
she just looks like a raging, angry lesbian now. Oh crap...I bet that's the next story...

Gobbla2001
02-23-2007, 09:05 AM
she now looks like a guy I know at work... minus the umbrella...

44INAROW
02-23-2007, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
she just looks like a raging, angry lesbian now.

now that you mention it, she does.........

theyoefnshow
02-23-2007, 09:16 AM
she has a new girlfriend named Chuck.