PDA

View Full Version : My snyder poker amigo...

Gobbla2001
02-22-2007, 10:06 PM
just tore up a loose table... went from a little over 1k to about 7k in two hands...

on the first hand I had pocket jacks... threw down with a dude from San Antonio who had nada...

the second hand I had an Ace and a Three in the pocket... someone went all-in before the flop, another followed... I decided what the hell and called 'em...

the flop??? Ace-Ace-Three

I had to leave before I started losing...

D_bird
02-22-2007, 10:07 PM
it sure is nice when the cards fall for you like that. enjoy it and make the most out of it while you can

Gobbla2001
02-22-2007, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by D_bird
it sure is nice when the cards fall for you like that. enjoy it and make the most out of it while you can

they went my way the other night in one of the tourneys... three real good hands out of four... picked up about 2k total off of 'em... went all in on the next hand... got a full house with J's and 9's (J and 9 in my pocket)... but someone else had an 8 and 10 suited in their pocket... one of the two J's on the community and the 9 were in their suit... the river was a 7 in their suit... straight flush... and I was out 30 minutes into the tourney...

D_bird
02-22-2007, 11:17 PM
I've been lucky, I have yet to run up against a straight flush...

The other night at our little tournament we had 7 people on the final table, 4 hands later I was the winner of the tournament, and the points leader so far in this young season.

Adidas410s
02-22-2007, 11:46 PM
Gobbla...remind me tmrw...cuz I have a picture that I want to post in response to this thread hehe ;)

Snyder_TigerFan
02-23-2007, 12:41 AM
Sweet....I'll have to get on there again and play. It's fun when you hit a string of good hands. I haven't played a tournament on Pokerstars, I'll have to try it.