PDA

View Full Version : My chocolate lab...

Pudlugger
02-22-2007, 09:24 PM
just ate a mouse! My cat was standing on the scale in the utility room bathroom looking at the dial I thought. Well she is a fat cat so I thought she was getting serious about a diet. Then this little brown mouse skedaddles out from behind the scale and scoots under the door into the broom closet. I pulled the mops out of the closet and there he was in the corner. I picked up my fat cat and plopped her down in front of the mouse. She just meowed loudly and let the critter run past her towards the door. Well my chocolate lab had been watching the whole fiasco and just snapped that little fella up and swallowed him in one bit. He licked his chops and asked for praise! Good boy, Shadow!

pirate44
02-22-2007, 09:28 PM
by the title of your thread, i thought you were a scientist who works for Hershey's.

way to go Shadow :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gobbla2001
02-22-2007, 09:28 PM
Labs are too cool...

At the place I used to hunt at/hang out at on the weekends the owners bred a lot of labs (chocolate, black, yellow and goldies)... we'd always let 'em loose atleast once a day to go run down to the tank... they'd get in there and splash around for about 5 or 10 minutes and then run around another 20... one of 'em, a goldie named Chance just hung around the edge of the tank looking down at the water... he kind of looked dizzy, his head was moving back and forth and back and forth... I turned around and looked at the other dogs, heard a splash, turned back around and there was ole Chancie with a 17-inch catfish in his mouth just a waggin' his tail...

Cameron Crazy
02-22-2007, 09:34 PM
That a way!

44INAROW
02-22-2007, 09:35 PM
way to go shawdow :clap: