PDA

View Full Version : just a cool saying

Pmoney
02-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven". Such is the Rule of Honor.

add some of your fav. quotes/sayings

mistanice
02-22-2007, 07:30 PM
excuses are like aholes....

DU_stud04
02-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."

neck_06
02-22-2007, 07:41 PM
"only when its dark can you see the stars" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

from his famous "Mountain Top" speech

mustang04
02-22-2007, 07:46 PM
I havent had this much fun since the hogs ate my little brother-----my grandad

shankbear
02-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Yabba dabba doo.....Fred Flintstone.

TexanAlum_06
02-22-2007, 08:45 PM
"We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the a$$. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose!"

George C. Scott - Patton

CenTexSports
02-22-2007, 08:46 PM
"Rob, I've done a lot of rotten things in my life but I've never ulle-ooped anybody." Buddy on The Dick Van Dyke Show

Bullaholic
02-22-2007, 08:52 PM
"Breaks balance out. The sun don't shine on the same ol' dog's rear end every day."
Darrell Royal

jason
02-22-2007, 08:52 PM
"dont touch my willie" - kevin fowler

yourboss319
02-22-2007, 08:59 PM
"Don't Be A Wart On The Ass Of Society".. - Proctor

HM33
02-22-2007, 09:42 PM
"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totaly worn out shouting 'Holy Sh!!t what a ride"

neck_06
02-22-2007, 09:43 PM
BEST MOVIE QUOTE EVER

Ray, people will come, Ray. They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up your driveway, not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past. "Of course, we won't mind if you have a look around," you'll say. "It's only twenty dollars per person." They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it; for it is money they have and peace they lack.

And they'll walk out to the bleachers, and sit in shirt-sleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game, and it'll be as if they'd dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick, they'll have to brush them away from their faces.

People will come, Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game, is a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again. Ohhhhhhhh, people will come, Ray. People will most definitely come.

-Terrance Mann (Field of Dreams)

Gobbla2001
02-22-2007, 09:46 PM
"A regular person will look up at the stars... a winner reaches up and grabs one" - Me or someone else hell I forget where I got that one from...

Rabbit'93
02-22-2007, 10:07 PM
I can't afford to pay you off...but I can afford to have you killed....

A good friend of mine came up with that.

gobbler grad
02-22-2007, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
BEST MOVIE QUOTE EVER

Ray, people will come, Ray. They'll come to Iowa for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up your driveway, not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past. "Of course, we won't mind if you have a look around," you'll say. "It's only twenty dollars per person." They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it; for it is money they have and peace they lack.

And they'll walk out to the bleachers, and sit in shirt-sleeves on a perfect afternoon. They'll find they have reserved seats somewhere along one of the baselines, where they sat when they were children and cheered their heroes. And they'll watch the game, and it'll be as if they'd dipped themselves in magic waters. The memories will be so thick, they'll have to brush them away from their faces.

People will come, Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game, is a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again. Ohhhhhhhh, people will come, Ray. People will most definitely come.

your watching too much TV...:thinking:

smustangs
02-22-2007, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
BEST MOVIE QUOTE EVER

One of the best movies ever too.

Who-dun-it!!?
02-22-2007, 11:27 PM
Women, you can't live with em, and they can't pee standing up.
Woody Harralson

mustang59
02-22-2007, 11:30 PM
It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.

Bubba-Joe
02-23-2007, 12:13 AM
Some folks you can tell em an electric fence is hot.

Others can see that it is by the flashing red light.

Then there is the fool that just has to pee on the dang thing to understand....

Bubba Joe.

RMAC
02-23-2007, 01:25 AM
Despair - "It's always darkest just before it goes black."

Mistakes - "It could be that the purpose of your life is to serve as a warning to others."

Mediocrity - "It takes less time and most people won't notice until it's too late."

Failure - "When your best just isn't good enough."

Stupidity - "Quitters never win and winners never quit. But those who never win and never quit are idiots."

"Things will be better in the end. If they're not better, it's not over yet."

And this last one comes from a conversation I had with a friend of mine one night we were going out and it was pretty icy:
Me: "Trent, this thing has 4-wheel drive right?"
Trent: "I have automatic 4-wheel drive. . . which basically means it kicks in about a second too late."
Me: "Hope we don't hit any ice."
Trent: "You better start doing Hail Maries buddy."

District303aPastPlayer
02-23-2007, 12:18 PM
I don't want to be a product of my environment... I want my environment to be a product of me..." -- The Departed...

BuffyMars
02-23-2007, 12:28 PM
2 words...wins em' all.

Yo' mama! :hand:

neck_06
02-23-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
your watching too much TV...:thinking:

how you figure? :thinking:

smustangs
02-23-2007, 01:30 PM
"But the Salonian you're fighting, he's the biggest man I have ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him."....."Thats why no one will remember your name." TROY