PDA

View Full Version : Texas Is Growing Bigger And Bigger

maroonpirate04
02-22-2007, 02:15 PM
With all these coaches changing schools around the state before zero week begins.This great state seems to be growing every year. In the fall you'll see new schools opening in the fall or have already be opened. But will be new to U.I.L. starting their first football season. Check the new arrivals

Class 5A
School-------------------New Coach
Clear Springs----------Clint Hartman
Spring DeKaney-------Willie Amendola

Class 4A
Bryan Rudder-----------C.M. Pier
Mansfield Legacy-------Chris Melson
New Braunfels Canyon Lake----Matt Monzingo
Pearland Dawson-------Eric Wells

mustang04
02-22-2007, 03:41 PM
MATT MONZINGO!!!!!!!! I KNOW HIM!!!!!!! that's my roomate's girlfriend's dad....he's a cool guy...his wife cracks me up she's always coming to our intramural games....he used to be the head coach at Pflugerville Connally!!!! WOW!!!!!

sry, it just made me excited seeing someone i know really well on that list!!

maroonpirate04
02-22-2007, 05:13 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mustang04
MATT MONZINGO!!!!!!!! I KNOW HIM!!!!!!! that's my roomate's girlfriend's dad....he's a cool guy...his wife cracks me up she's always coming to our intramural games....he used to be the head coach at Pflugerville Connally!!!! WOW!!!!!

sry, it just made me excited seeing someone i know really well on that list!! [/QUOTE

Wasn't Pflugerville Connally had very successful playoff runs

mustang04
02-22-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04

Wasn't Pflugerville Connally had very successful playoff runs [/B]

yeah...they've been really good

carter08
02-22-2007, 07:46 PM
go Pearland Dawson

Ray_BearKat
02-22-2007, 10:33 PM
there will be a few more schools added down here in the valley as well...

5A:
La Joya will finally split to 3 HS's next realignment, currently they are 1 HS with over 5500 students. All the school are expected to remain in 5A.
PSJA will open its 4th HS in class 5A...
RGC is set to start construction on a 2nd high school

4A:
Harlingen is in talks for its 3rd HS...Harlingen wants all its school in 4A so with the 3rd it would drop HHS and Harlingen South to 4A along with the 3rd.

District303aPastPlayer
02-23-2007, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Ray_BearKat
there will be a few more schools added down here in the valley as well...

5A:
La Joya will finally split to 3 HS's next realignment, currently they are 1 HS with over 5500 students. All the school are expected to remain in 5A.
PSJA will open its 4th HS in class 5A...
RGC is set to start construction on a 2nd high school

4A:
Harlingen is in talks for its 3rd HS...Harlingen wants all its school in 4A so with the 3rd it would drop HHS and Harlingen South to 4A along with the 3rd.

I remember back in 01... Judson High was the district's only school and was pushing 6K kids... had a larger enrollment than my university...

Ray_BearKat
02-23-2007, 04:42 PM
Edinburg is starting progress on its 4th HS...

that brings the Valley total to 6 new HS's in the near future.