PDA

View Full Version : La Grange Baseball

Bull19
02-22-2007, 01:43 PM
LA GRANGE VISITS C-TOWN THIS WEEK AT THE ANNUAL COLUMBUS BASEBALL TOURNAMENT. LA GRANGE POSTS A CONVINCING WIN OVER WEIMER AT THE START OF THE WEEK,,,,LETS SEE IF THEY CAN KEEP IT ROLLING AND FINISH THE WEEK OUT STRONG AT THE TOURNY.......GOOD LUCK!!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-22-2007, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
LA GRANGE VISITS C-TOWN THIS WEEK AT THE ANNUAL COLUMBUS BASEBALL TOURNAMENT. LA GRANGE POSTS A CONVINCING WIN OVER WEIMER AT THE START OF THE WEEK,,,,LETS SEE IF THEY CAN KEEP IT ROLLING AND FINISH THE WEEK OUT STRONG AT THE TOURNY.......GOOD LUCK!!!!

hokerandladder posted that the starters are failing, I guess they will put them in easy classes to get them passing so they can play?
I guess it is ok to start a post about La grange since hooker started making fun about the team (Bellville) that beat La grange in the first round last year!!!

Is the Baseball coach from Burton still in La Grange?:dispntd: :dispntd:

Bull19
02-28-2007, 05:52 PM
HOWS THE LEPS DOING SO FAR? WHATS THEIR RECORD????? GIVE SOME DETAILS SOMEBODY.

ILS1
02-28-2007, 05:59 PM

I don't know what their record is but they did lose last night to 5th ranked Hutto 6-3. :D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-01-2007, 12:40 AM

Is that hokrandlader in the picture? If so were are her glasses?

hookandladder
03-01-2007, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
hokerandladder posted that the starters are failing, I guess they will put them in easy classes to get them passing so they can play?
I guess it is ok to start a post about La grange since hooker started making fun about the team (Bellville) that beat La grange in the first round last year!!!

Is the Baseball coach from Burton still in La Grange?:dispntd: :dispntd:

La Grange has their 3 main starters back from last year, I cannot tell you if they put them in some easy classes. I do not remember making fun about Bellville baseball, I have a few friends in Bellville and also think they have one of the best coaches in the State. Yes, Bellville knocked us out of the playoffs last year, I would give some of the credit for us losing that series to our coach. Yes, Seymour is still here, hoping some way that will change in the near future.About the team, I think pitching should be our strong point. Our hitting and defense has to improve to compete for a District Championship, Remember I did not say we would win District, I said compete for championship.

lepfan
03-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
Seymour is still here, hoping some way that will change in the near future. He is not real popular is he? I remember back when a kid got slobber knockered by a bat and he just sat him to the side....:dispntd: :dispntd:

halfnhalf
03-01-2007, 12:07 PM
Yeah, one time he freaked out on us and threw a bat against the fence and made us run like 15 triangles, he also used to peg players on purpose in practice for not getting down bunts or having their jerseys untucked or not hitting the hit and run pitch. It was pretty crazy and scary, but so crazy it was almost funny.

cdlvj
03-01-2007, 01:54 PM
What's the story on Lance Schramm at Texas State?
No longer on roster.

halfnhalf
03-01-2007, 03:01 PM
From what I understand, I don't think he goes to school there anymore. I'm not 100% sure though.