PDA

View Full Version : Is LSU Gay?

burnet44
02-22-2007, 01:40 PM
http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/02/lsusign.jpg

ESPN: We Pan The Crowd, You Decide

Look, according to union rules, technicians in the ESPN video truck get one 15-minute coffee break every two hours. So if you're the director, sometimes you need to delegate. "Go ahead and choose which section of the crowd to pan, Buzz. I'm finishing my danish." Or, you know, perhaps every fifth person in the Kentucky rooting section had a similar sign, and there was just no better place to point the camera.

Or could it be that Tim Hardaway really believes that the LSU roster is populated with gay players? That's a distinct possibility. Oh, those crazy kids in Lexington. Here's how it looks on video:

We're not sure, but we think we also saw Ralph Wiggum in there holding a sign that reads "I Like Purple."

Also, as Awful Announcing pointed out, what's the deal with the girl up front? We can only assume that that's some sort of hospital outpatient bracelet she's wearing.

spiveyrat
02-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by burnet44
http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/02/lsusign.jpg

ESPN: We Pan The Crowd, You Decide

Look, according to union rules, technicians in the ESPN video truck get one 15-minute coffee break every two hours. So if you're the director, sometimes you need to delegate. "Go ahead and choose which section of the crowd to pan, Buzz. I'm finishing my danish." Or, you know, perhaps every fifth person in the Kentucky rooting section had a similar sign, and there was just no better place to point the camera.

Or could it be that Tim Hardaway really believes that the LSU roster is populated with gay players? That's a distinct possibility. Oh, those crazy kids in Lexington. Here's how it looks on video:

We're not sure, but we think we also saw Ralph Wiggum in there holding a sign that reads "I Like Purple."

Also, as Awful Announcing pointed out, what's the deal with the girl up front? We can only assume that that's some sort of hospital outpatient bracelet she's wearing.

:confused:

Keith7
02-22-2007, 02:16 PM
great sign :clap: :clap:

spiveyrat
02-22-2007, 02:27 PM
OH! Damn, I feel stupid! :o

DU_stud04
02-22-2007, 02:34 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

burnet44
02-22-2007, 02:39 PM
lol
I wonder if people will say
"Tim Hardaway hates you"
instead of calling someone gay

would that be less offensive?

I dont understand this
if you call someone gay they get offended
but gays come out of the closet to be recognized

you cant do both?

BuffyMars
02-22-2007, 03:01 PM
Shaun of the Dead came to mind...

for all you quote lovers out there...:D

burnet44
02-22-2007, 03:24 PM
and they said?

Blastoderm55
02-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Shaun of the Dead came to mind...

for all you quote lovers out there...:D

Which one? :D

BuffyMars
02-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Which one? :D

With a thick British accent..."Awwwriiight, Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

Blastoderm55
02-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
With a thick British accent..."Awwwriiight, Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

Hmmm, can't seem to remember the line. Sounds like Ed would have said it though. :p

BuffyMars
02-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Hmmm, can't seem to remember the line. Sounds like Ed would have said it though. :p

Exactly! ;)

Txbroadcaster
02-22-2007, 03:33 PM

Please tell me your kidding that you cant remember that

Blastoderm55
02-22-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Please tell me your kidding that you cant remember that

:( Been a while since I watched it.