PDA

View Full Version : Freeeeeezing!!!!!

BuffyMars
02-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Why is it that now that we are experiencing beautiful and lovely Spring weather...I get stuck on the side of the office with (no offence) 7 women, most likely suffering from menopause.

They are about to FREEEEZE MY arse off!

Even with a heater under my desk on full blast, I am freezing!

God forbid the thermostat read 70!!!! :mad: :foul:

Txbroadcaster
02-22-2007, 10:48 AM
typical women, keeping it to cold

BuffyMars
02-22-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
typical women, keeping it to cold

You shush, Mr. Make Me Have To Wear A Robe At Home During The SUmmer! :foul::tongue:

Txbroadcaster
02-22-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
You shush, Mr. Make Me Have To Wear A Robe At Home During The SUmmer! :foul::tongue:

I dont make you..I prefer u to not wear a robe :devil:

kaorder1999
02-22-2007, 11:01 AM

:thinking:

spiveyrat
02-22-2007, 12:25 PM

Maybe my suggestion about the webcam a couple of weeks ago in another thread wouldn't be such a good idea afterall... ;)

kaorder1999
02-22-2007, 12:26 PM
http://mkx.feridot.com/fun/xmas/freezing.jpg

BuffyMars
02-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
http://mkx.feridot.com/fun/xmas/freezing.jpg

:D :clap: :clap: :clap:

AP Panther Fan
02-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Why is it that now that we are experiencing beautiful and lovely Spring weather...I get stuck on the side of the office with (no offence) 7 women, most likely suffering from menopause.

They are about to FREEEEZE MY arse off!

Even with a heater under my desk on full blast, I am freezing!

God forbid the thermostat read 70!!!! :mad: :foul:

We used to have the same problem where I work...I swear we had one gal that simply couldn't get her hormones straight.

I ended up putting a lock on the thermostat because she was killing some of us.

Do you have your little heater on the same plug your computer is plugged into? Our IT guys go crazy when we do that.

burnet44
02-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Old Joke

Three guys are complaining about the lack of action they are getting at home.
The first guy says “my wife is so frigid that she doesn’t wear a coat in the winter.”
The second guy says “that’s nothing my wife to keep her beer cold doesn’t use a coozie she keeps it cold between her legs.”
The last guy says” that’s nothing my wife takes her panties off and the furnace kicks on”

BuffyMars
02-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
We used to have the same problem where I work...I swear we had one gal that simply couldn't get her hormones straight.

I ended up putting a lock on the thermostat because she was killing some of us.

Do you have your little heater on the same plug your computer is plugged into? Our IT guys go crazy when we do that.

Shaking head yes, while saying no.:hairpunk:

AP Panther Fan
02-22-2007, 02:01 PM
Shaking head yes, while saying no.:hairpunk:

LOL...just got this memo this morning from IT Department. First they said just don't plug them into the same outlet...now this!:mad:

"Please take home any personal heaters. The heaters can be knocked over and cause a fire. Also, the heaters draw a lot of power and can trip our circuits causing damage to PCs and servers."

:dispntd:

BuffyMars
02-22-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...just got this memo this morning from IT Department. First they said just don't plug them into the same outlet...now this!:mad:

"Please take home any personal heaters. The heaters can be knocked over and cause a fire. Also, the heaters draw a lot of power and can trip our circuits causing damage to PCs and servers."

:dispntd:

Oh crap! Luckily no one has bothered me about it yet...they just always comment how hot it is up at my desk, lol.

Txbroadcaster
02-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Oh crap! Luckily no one has bothered me about it yet...they just always comment how hot it is up at my desk, lol.

that is not the heater sweets..that is just u and ur hot self

BuffyMars
02-22-2007, 02:05 PM
that is not the heater sweets..that is just u and ur hot self

:hand: