PDA

View Full Version : Giddings bball in cy falls tonite

buff4ever
02-22-2007, 10:13 AM
well, bellville disappointed me. Hopefully we can go to cy falls tonite and win one for the giddings bball program and for the district.

As usual, in the playoffs you can't afford to have an off night. It sounds like bellville did.

buff4ever
02-22-2007, 05:01 PM
one hour and I will be off to cy falls. I know I will see a few of the giddings folk there. WIll report back later on results and anything else I might know.

Not that anyone on here cares.

GWOOD
02-22-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
one hour and I will be off to cy falls. I know I will see a few of the giddings folk there. WIll report back later on results and anything else I might know.

Not that anyone on here cares.

I'm listening to you. I also want to know how you guys did against Hutto earlier this week.

buff4ever
02-22-2007, 05:35 PM
you must be talking baseball. The baseball team got beat pretty good by hutto. They need a few of the basketballers to help out. What they really need is pitching though.

I am going to watch the basketball team tonite, first round of the playoffs.

GWOOD
02-22-2007, 06:44 PM
you must be talking baseball. The baseball team got beat pretty good by hutto. They need a few of the basketballers to help out. What they really need is pitching though.

I am going to watch the basketball team tonite, first round of the playoffs.

LOL, yes I was thinking baseball tourney. Oh well, good luck on the basketball game.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-22-2007, 08:52 PM
well, bellville disappointed me. Hopefully we can go to cy falls tonite and win one for the giddings bball program and for the district.

As usual, in the playoffs you can't afford to have an off night. It sounds like bellville did.

Bellville,s shoting was off went 2-27 at the 3 point line not a good night, but good season, we injoyed going to the games.
Hats off to Coach Collier and his team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next up Coach David C and the baseball team, and Girls Softball!!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-22-2007, 11:31 PM
well, bellville disappointed me. It sounds like bellville did.

Well give us some news on this game, another disappointment or not?

pirate4state
02-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Well give us some news on this game, another disappointment or not? he might not be home just yet :thinking:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-22-2007, 11:44 PM
Just got word from Buff4ever, Giddings loses a close one.
Stafford 56
Giddings 51

Im sure he will give some info on the game when he gets home.

injuredinmelee
02-23-2007, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Bellville,s shoting was off went 2-27 at the 3 point line not a good night, but good season, we injoyed going to the games.
Hats off to Coach Collier and his team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next up Coach David C and the baseball team, and Girls Softball!!!!

wait wait wait... did you say 2-27 from the arc? What coach lets his team shoot 27 times from 3 point land? I bet there are elss than 3 times this season that an NBA team has attempted 27 treys in a game this season.