PDA

View Full Version : blackie and snydertigersrul

Butkus
02-22-2007, 09:23 AM
Have ta say the tigers did well in bb this year but would appear from listenin to tha games maybe tha tigers needa work on free throws and reboundin.:thinking:

Ranger Mom
02-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
Have ta say the tigers did well in bb this year but would appear from listenin to tha games maybe tha tigers needa work on free throws and reboundin.:thinking:

This is why I don't get on here and act all cocky (okay, except for that one week :)).....you never know WHAT is gonna happen!

Funk-d-fied
02-22-2007, 09:52 AM
very true....

Black_Magic
02-22-2007, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This is why I don't get on here and act all cocky (okay, except for that one week I was about to say yes you do until I read the part in the parenthes.;)

Black_Magic
02-22-2007, 10:04 AM
Guess it could be worse. could have missed the playoffs all together like some.:p

Butkus
02-22-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Guess it could be worse. could have missed the playoffs all together like some.:p Now now ole blackie no needa start throwin rocks. I wuz givin tha tigers a compliment and tha second part wuz jus an observation.:D

Ranger Mom
02-22-2007, 10:17 AM
I was about to say yes you do until I read the part in the parenthes.;)

I actually had to go back and edit, just to put that little disclaimer in!:D

Curly
02-22-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
Now now ole blackie no needa start throwin rocks. I wuz givin tha tigers a compliment and tha second part wuz jus an observation.:D

Come on now Butkus
you know ole Blackie can't read a post without thinking of a way to say something negative about the folks he wants so much to be like........
Envy is not a pretty thing.

Bullaholic
02-22-2007, 10:36 AM
I love the smell of Sweetwater/Snyder in the morning.... :D

Black_Magic
02-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I love the smell of Sweetwater/Snyder in the morning.... :D well you can get a smell of them when Snyder goes to Sweetwater next month to a track meet . Maybe Snyder can come away this the meet trophy:eek: . Would be good material on the board.;) :p

Butkus
02-22-2007, 11:06 AM
\ this the meet trophy:eek: . \ :thinking:

Ranger Mom
02-22-2007, 11:08 AM
well you can get a smell of them when Snyder goes to Sweetwater next month to a track meet . Maybe Snyder can come away this the meet trophy:eek: . Would be good material on the board.;) :p

The last time I went to the Rattlesnake Roundup there was a track meet in Sweetwater.

That would be awesome if it was the same way this year and Snyder was there!

Curly
02-22-2007, 11:13 AM
The last time I went to the Rattlesnake Roundup there was a track meet in Sweetwater.

That would be awesome if it was the same way this year and Snyder was there!

Well it should be Awesome then, same time this year, Have no clue as to what teams are coming to the Rattlesnake Relays..
I guess the tigers are....

Ranger Mom
02-22-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Curly
Well it should be Awesome then, same time this year, Have no clue as to what teams are coming to the Rattlesnake Relays..
I guess the tigers are....

Do you happen to know what date that is? I need to go ahead and ask off. I told StangGirl2007 I would come and get her out of her Government class!!:D :D

Curly
02-22-2007, 11:23 AM
Do you happen to know what date that is? I need to go ahead and ask off. I told StangGirl2007 I would come and get her out of her Government class!!:D :D

Friday March 9th
Rattlesnake Relays

Worlds Largest Rattlesnake Round Up
days are Thurs March 8th - Sunday March 11th

Fun with the snakes in Sweetwater Texas
don't make much sense does it playing with a animal that wants to and has the ability to kill ya
Only good thing about the Rattlesnake Round Up (well 2 good things) is when they kill the snakes, and the money it brings into the Sweetwater Economy
other than that got no use for it any more..

sww-bull52
02-22-2007, 11:23 AM

Should be 8-11March.

mustang04
02-22-2007, 11:30 AM
man...i turn 21 march 19th...looks like i have to wait until next year to partake in the "festivities" of the roundup at night....LEGALLY that is:D :D :D

nah i wont even be at the roundup....i'll be up in colorado getting my snowboard on....and yes...i WILL have a flask of Sauza's Tequila Blanco...man that's great stuff

Bullaholic
02-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
man...i turn 21 march 19th...looks like i have to wait until next year to partake in the "festivities" of the roundup at night....LEGALLY that is:D :D :D

nah i wont even be at the roundup....i'll be up in colorado getting my snowboard on....and yes...i WILL have a flask of Sauza's Tequila Blanco...man that's great stuff

Well, just remember that Tequila don't move trees, Reg. Be careful up there----just ask Sonny Bono's family.

mustang04
02-22-2007, 11:39 AM
Well, just remember that Tequila don't move trees, Reg. Be careful up there----just ask Sonny Bono's family.

oh dont worry...see....most people start at the bunnie slopes then progress to the greens then blues then blacks....im doing the opposite....ill start on some nice blacks while sober in the morning...then as the day progresses im gonna work my way to the easier slopes..by the evening i want to be tumbling down the bunny slopes;)

haha...nahhh i prolly wont even drink that much....except when nighttime comes around....we have a big hot-tub at the condo we are staying at:D :D 5 guys going...6 girls...i like the ratio...considering one of the guys has a gf, so that makes it a 2:3 guys to girls ratio....i can play that game

DU_stud04
02-22-2007, 12:38 PM
I love the smell of Sweetwater/Snyder in the morning.... :D reminds me of home....

DaHop72
02-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
reminds me of home.... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: