PDA

View Full Version : Pacman Jones

burnet44
02-22-2007, 09:13 AM
Ghosts Closing In On Pacman Jones
So our pal Pacman Jones is still having some trouble with that whole strip club shooting in Las Vegas over the weekend. In fact, he appears to be smack in the middle of everything.

Susnar later said that Jones assaulted a stripper, and when a bouncer, Aaron Cudworth, intervened, Jones threatened to kill him. After a scuffle between the bouncer, Jones and Jones' posse, the group moved outside. The club owner then said shots came from Jones' group, hitting Cudworth, a female customer, and security guard Tom Urbanski. Urbanski is now permanently paralyzed from the waist down.
The club's owner has his own take on the matter: "What does [the bouncer] get for a hard day's work? A bullet in the spine because of a jackass athlete. It's the most tragic thing I can imagine." By the way, the stripper bouncer had a bite on his ankle, and authorities think it might have been Pac-Man's. Nice, nice, nice. Well played.

Oh, by the way ... it looks like it's all on video. Las Vegas, what a party this weekend.

another example of athletes

Adidas410s
02-22-2007, 09:20 AM
there was a clip aired on M&M this morning in which one of the club owners said that Jones punched the woman in the face and that it is on the tape. Classy indeed... :(

themsu97
02-22-2007, 10:38 AM
classless individual who has been givin every oopportunity to turn his life around and has not... lost a lot of respect for jeff Fisher for continually playing this guy... but I guess that is what the Titans organization is turning into... glad that Bud took that show to Tennessee

wildstangs
02-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Thug...Maybe he will get traded to Cincy

JR2004
02-22-2007, 08:21 PM
If everything on that tape turns out to be the truth, PacMan's career as an NFL player is over. I honestly don't even think Cincy would take a chance on him.

Matthew328
02-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Pacman is a moron....you can't go into a strip club with 81k in cash and then act like you don't want no one to have it..if you are gonna ball...then ball outta control...but dont come into a strip club and try to make it rain and then expect strippers not to pick the money up!!!! If you don't want anyone to have your cash DON'T BRING IT TO THE STRIP CLUB AND DON'T THROW IT ON THE STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!