PDA

View Full Version : Idol

spiveyrat
02-22-2007, 09:00 AM
I think a girl will win this year. The boys just aren't in the same league as some of the girls.

BuffyMars
02-22-2007, 10:30 AM
Judging from the 1st night....THEY WERE HORRIBLE!

Before then, I thought the boys were very strong this year. It was sooooooooooo boring!

kaorder1999
02-22-2007, 10:32 AM
i just cant get into this show!

Ranger Mom
02-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Judging from the 1st night....THEY WERE HORRIBLE!

Before then, I thought the boys were very strong this year. It was sooooooooooo boring!

I agree!

I thought LaKeisha (or however it's spelled) knocked it out of the park.

CHS_CG
02-22-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i just cant get into this show!

I didnt watch all of the show last night (was at dinner and then aggie bball) but i have it DVR'd at home I didnt see the last girl sing and i thought she was amazing.. she did great. there are a few guys that I still like. Tonight results LIVE!!!

Adidas410s
02-22-2007, 10:37 AM
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

44INAROW
02-22-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I agree!

I thought LaKeisha (or however it's spelled) knocked it out of the park.

was she the one at the end - wore the high heels and flowing dress? she was GOOD

Bullaholic
Call me an "old softee" but I love to see the less attractive girls who really need a break knock one of songs "out of the park".

themsu97
only saw the last chick sing and if anyone on that show is better than her... I would have to hear it... that chick is phenominal... I had to agree with Simon on sending the other 23 home and that she is in a league of her own...

Ranger Mom
02-22-2007, 10:44 AM
I hope this girl leaves tonight. I haven't liked her OR her "best friend" since day one.

I blame them for Bailey Brown (Krum, TX girl) not making it further than she did!

http://media.thelot.com/idol/photos/top24girls/19535.jpg

CHS_CG
02-22-2007, 10:49 AM
i cant see the pic but i know exactlly who you are talkin to.. bailey was a good and she didnt make it bc those to dumb@$$ girls couldnt decide on a song!

Ranger Mom
02-22-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
i cant see the pic but i know exactlly who you are talkin to.. bailey was a good and she didnt make it bc those to dumb@$$ girls couldnt decide on a song!

Yep...and "Antonella" has an attitude that just grates on my nerves!!

She was the worst last night, IMO!

Txbroadcaster
02-22-2007, 10:50 AM
While I did not like the two girls attitude when all that happen, they are not all the blame for the Texas girl not advancing. It was her resppnsibility to do what it took to advance. Yes they hindered her, but she allowed that to happen

44INAROW
02-22-2007, 10:51 AM
I need to go check out the IDOL site and see pics of the girls.. I am getting them all mixed up in my head.

Ranger Mom
02-22-2007, 10:52 AM
I liked Sabrina Sloan, Melinda Doolittle, Jordin Sparks and Lakisha Jones.

The rest were all subpar to me.

Not a single guy WOWED me on Tuesday, but I still have a couple of favorites there.

BuffyMars
02-22-2007, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
While I did not like the two girls attitude when all that happen, they are not all the blame for the Texas girl not advancing. It was her resppnsibility to do what it took to advance. Yes they hindered her, but she allowed that to happen

Ya know, I never understand why those type of girls (like Carrie Underwood), who sing one style of music, and know that is what they are going to sing, don't go on that other show...the country one? I don't know the name...:thinking:

Ranger Mom
02-22-2007, 10:53 AM

I still blame them....it's hard to learn the words to a song when your "partners" can't agree on one!

Txbroadcaster
02-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Ya know, I never understand why those type of girls (like Carrie Underwood), who sing one style of music, and know that is what they are going to sing, don't go on that other show...the country one? I don't know the name...:thinking:

I think it is called Hey we sing country the crap music

Ranger Mom
02-22-2007, 10:54 AM

Nashville Star....and the fact that you DIDN'T know the name, says it all.

American Idol is WAY bigger than Nashville Star.....I don't think think it hurt Carrie Underwood in the least!

BuffyMars
I think it is called Hey we sing country the crap music

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You are trying to start a war aren't you...

Txbroadcaster
I still blame them....it's hard to learn the words to a song when your "partners" can't agree on one!

Again I agree..but she should have been more forceful..it was HER one shot, dont let two arrogant flaky girls decide it for her.

BuffyMars
02-22-2007, 10:56 AM
Nashville Star....and the fact that you DIDN'T know the name, says it all.

American Idol is WAY bigger than Nashville Star.....I don't think think it hurt Carrie Underwood in the least!

Its true I don't know jack diddly squat about country.

I am not a fan...I haven't heard one song by Carrie since she left Idol. I do know she has a song with Jesus in the title...something about him driving? LOL!

Txbroadcaster
02-22-2007, 10:57 AM

I am not a fan...I haven't heard one song by Carrie since she left Idol. I do know she has a song with Jesus in the title...something about him driving? LOL!

Was it called Jesus got behind the wheel drunk?

BuffyMars
02-22-2007, 10:58 AM
Was it called Jesus got behind the wheel drunk?

WOWSER!

Ok...I have to admit...that made me giggle.

But SHAME ON YOU TB! :doh:

Ranger Mom
02-22-2007, 10:59 AM

She is really good! I pretty much like country and rock.

I thought Chris Daughtry was awesome last season....and hott too!:D

CHS_CG
02-22-2007, 11:16 AM
She is really good! I pretty much like country and rock.

his cd is amazing.. i love it! and yes he is very hot.. something about his shaved head and nice lil gotee!

stangGirl2007
02-22-2007, 01:32 PM

You've got that right!:D One of the hottest guys w/ out hair that I've ever seen:inlove:

Blastoderm55
02-22-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
You've got that right!:D One of the hottest guys w/ out hair that I've ever seen:inlove:

I was pretty hot as a baldy.

Actually, I'm lying. I looked more like Billy Corgan than Daughtry. :eek: Pale bald guy. :p

3afan
02-22-2007, 01:39 PM
its karaoke

now play guitar and sing ... there's talent

IMO

BuffyMars
02-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I was pretty hot as a baldy.

Actually, I'm lying. I looked more like Billy Corgan than Daughtry. :eek: Pale bald guy. :p

I (heart) Billy Corgan.

I can't wait for them to get back together. My greatest concert experience EVER...was seeing them live. :D

Blastoderm55
02-22-2007, 02:01 PM
I (heart) Billy Corgan.

I can't wait for them to get back together. My greatest concert experience EVER...was seeing them live. :D

I never got to. I'll keep an eye out for reunion dates. I wish I still had my "Zero" t-shirt. :D

Ranger Mom
02-22-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
its karaoke

now play guitar and sing ... there's talent

IMO

Carrie Underwood DID play the guitar on one episode of American Idol.

People that don't play any musical instrument but sing well are still talented IMO!

3afan
02-23-2007, 11:06 AM
blah ...

:D

footballgal
02-23-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I think a girl will win this year. The boys just aren't in the same league as some of the girls.

+1