PDA

View Full Version : Big Flaming Jerk!!!

pirate4state
02-21-2007, 05:41 PM
WHY CAN'T I SCREAM THAT TO SOME PEOPLE THAT CALL INTO THIS OFFICE???? ARGH!!!

ALL OVER A STUPID RSVP, THAT WE HAD ALREADY SENT A REPLY TO VIA EMAIL. LOOK BUDDY - IT ISN'T MY FAULT YOU DIDN'T CHECK YOUR STUPID EMAIL!! :mad:

OMG......I WISH YOU COULD HAVE HEARD HOW BIG OF A JERK HE WAS OVER THE PHONE. WHAT PURPOSE DOES IT SERVE? ABOUT AS MUCH PURPOSE AS ME SLAMMING THE PHONE DOWN!! AND TYPING OUT THIS RANT.

:foul:

carter08
02-21-2007, 05:43 PM
No Personal Attacks :mad: :mad:

SintonFan_inAustin
02-21-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
WHY CAN'T I SCREAM THAT TO SOME PEOPLE THAT CALL INTO THIS OFFICE???? ARGH!!!

ALL OVER A STUPID RSVP, THAT WE HAD ALREADY SENT A REPLY TO VIA EMAIL. LOOK BUDDY - IT ISN'T MY FAULT YOU DIDN'T CHECK YOUR STUPID EMAIL!! :mad:

OMG......I WISH YOU COULD HAVE HEARD HOW BIG OF A JERK HE WAS OVER THE PHONE. WHAT PURPOSE DOES IT SERVE? ABOUT AS MUCH PURPOSE AS ME SLAMMING THE PHONE DOWN!! AND TYPING OUT THIS RANT.

:foul: hmmm..... just heard a guy complaining about a email and was yelling at the person he was talking to on the phone. When he got off he said i sure did tell them off.:thinking:

pirate4state
02-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
hmmm..... just heard a guy complaining about a email and was yelling at the person he was talking to on the phone. When he got off he said i sure did tell them off.:thinking:

He wasn't yelling at me. He was just being a jerk (not my first choice of description :rolleyes: ) but it works. Where do you work? :D

SintonFan_inAustin
02-21-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
He wasn't yelling at me. He was just being a jerk (not my first choice of description :rolleyes: ) but it works. Where do you work? :D dont work at that place, it was in Portland and i just happen hear this guy yelling on the phone over a email. lol wierd

Cameron Crazy
02-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Idiots in this world!

thatsminty
02-21-2007, 08:29 PM
i have this mini problem where i'm attracted to sarcastic guys who end up being nothing but clingy jerks

i'm not sure why

Matthew328
02-21-2007, 08:33 PM
maybe you turn them into clingy guys?? LOL

thatsminty
02-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
maybe you turn them into clingy guys?? LOL

is that a bad thing?

I mean, c'mon on Matthew is it THAT rude of me to want to hang out with my friends drink a beer and play video games over cuddling and watching the midnight sky??

I know I'm a chick but seriously...I don't have time for that pink feather boa nonsense

Matthew328
02-21-2007, 08:37 PM
maybe you put some kinda voodoo on em and they don't know how to act when they date you...happened to my cuz once..it was sad....he was once a man's man...and his girl turned him into this awful lovey dovey sensitive guy....what a wuss...

thatsminty
02-21-2007, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
maybe you put some kinda voodoo on em and they don't know how to act when they date you...happened to my cuz once..it was sad....he was once a man's man...and his girl turned him into this awful lovey dovey sensitive guy....what a wuss...

I also tend to lose interest fast

I need someone who's more ADD than myself

pirate4state
02-21-2007, 11:15 PM
awesome