PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Owners

Keith7
02-21-2007, 05:04 PM
Does anyone know how to change the font size on the games?? It seems like every menu, and every "in game" scoreboard is in font size 4..

Funk-d-fied
02-21-2007, 05:11 PM
I am not to sure, u play COD2? Lets play....

Emerson1
02-21-2007, 09:33 PM
I don't think you can. What size TV are you playing on?

Keith7
02-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I don't think you can. What size TV are you playing on?

33 inch t.v... I never had a problem with regular xbox games, it only seems to be with the 360, and i've noticed it esp. with sports game.. I didn't know if there was a setting somewhere I couldn't find.. maybe i'm just getting old

thewyliefan
02-21-2007, 09:45 PM
i think the games are made for the HD tv's...and if you dont your screwed when it comes to that

IHStangFan
02-21-2007, 09:56 PM
they are not "made for" HD tvs. You have the OPTION to play them in HD. if you have the HD cable...on the cable itself there is a selector switch for regular TV or HD, and (and I dont remember exactly where) there is a menu where you can select the resolution depending on what type of TV you have.

Keith7
02-21-2007, 10:07 PM
I set my settings on my xbox for a Normal t.v., but still pea size writing.. maybe my xbox is just defunct

thewyliefan
02-21-2007, 11:14 PM
oo i just read some where that alot of the games in order to read the print (like dead rising) you need to have you HD cables into an HD tv. other wise it will be very hard to read. but hey what do i know.

mwynn05
02-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
they are not "made for" HD tvs. You have the OPTION to play them in HD. if you have the HD cable...on the cable itself there is a selector switch for regular TV or HD, and (and I dont remember exactly where) there is a menu where you can select the resolution depending on what type of TV you have. well wylie fan is right....you have to have HD to be able to read pretty much anything...whic leads me to believe the games are made primarily for hd but will also play sd

spiveyrat
02-22-2007, 08:48 AM
Because of increased resolution on HD sets, I believe the same text on a HD set would be even smaller. I could be wrong here, but I don't think I am... :thinking:

Haven't you ever increased the resolution on your computer? Didn't you notice how everything got smaller?