PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Baseball

hookandladder
02-21-2007, 09:46 AM
How did Bellville's scrimmage come out against Weimar, I was told Weimar did very well. Hear Weimar won the scrimmage. What was the score.

GWOOD
02-21-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
How did Bellville's scrimmage come out against Weimar, I was told Weimar did very well. Hear Weimar won the scrimmage. What was the score.

New question. How did La Grange do against Weimer this week. Didn't you guys play them?

hookandladder
02-21-2007, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by GWOOD
New question. How did La Grange do against Weimer this week. Didn't you guys play them?

Yes, Monday night. Nieser hit a walkoff bomb to win it 3-2. La Grange is playing without 3 or 4 starters, grades and or hurt.

GWOOD
02-21-2007, 10:18 AM
Yes, Monday night. Nieser hit a walkoff bomb to win it 3-2. La Grange is playing without 3 or 4 starters, grades and or hurt.

How about that Nieser!!

Bull19
02-21-2007, 06:17 PM

I CANT REMEMBER A SPECIFIC SCORE,,,I REMEBER IT BEING LOW SCORING LIKE SAY MAYBE 4-3,,5-3,,,SOMETHING LIKE THAT.... IT WAS A 3 TEAM SCRIMMAGE THAT ALSO INVOLVED ,,,ALL TEAMS PLAYED TWO 5 INNING GAMES,,,,I WAS TOLD COLUMBUS LOOKED PRETTY BAD THOUGH

tigerpride_08
02-21-2007, 09:25 PM
next week we're hosting our Wharton Tourny and we play Bellville thursday night...we beat them last year...

baseballa38
02-21-2007, 09:58 PM
sure did 15-1

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-22-2007, 08:22 AM

She is braggin on her son nieser, and a big win over a 2a, and the rest of his starting team mates cant play, because they cant pass.
Funny how hookerandladder startes a post about a team that knocked her team out of the play-offs!!!!!!! Sounds like yall need to worrie about passing instead of playing!!!!!

Bull19
02-22-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
She is braggin on her son nieser, and a big win over a 2a, and the rest of his starting team mates cant play, because they cant pass.
Funny how hookerandladder startes a post about a team that knocked her team out of the play-offs!!!!!!! Sounds like yall need to worrie about passing instead of playing!!!!!

WHATS THE OLD SAYING???? NO PASS NO PLAY...... GOOD TO SEE THE TEAM IS POSTING UP CONVINCING VICTORIES AGAINST 2A'S

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
WHATS THE OLD SAYING???? NO PASS NO PLAY...... GOOD TO SEE THE TEAM IS POSTING UP CONVINCING VICTORIES AGAINST 2A'S

Hokerand lader' son was the hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-22-2007, 09:05 PM

Just remember hoker you started this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: