PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Bug

Ranger Mom
02-21-2007, 09:42 AM
Has anyone had it recently??

It knocked me off my butt yesterday!

I am sore today from laying in bed for so long.

I am at work today, but don't know how long I will make it, I feel drained and weak.:(

CHS_CG
02-21-2007, 09:45 AM
I hope you feel better momma!

pirate4state
02-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I am at work today, but don't know how long I will make it, I feel drained and weak.:(

It has been going around, but so far I have been spared!!

Hope you feel better!! :)

kaorder1999
02-21-2007, 09:48 AM
many people in this area are getting sick!

Bullaholic
02-21-2007, 09:56 AM
Aw c'mon, RM---when the rest of us "tie one on" for Mardi Gras---we fess up and admit it. :D

Seriously---I hope you feel better today and say goodbye to this ailment.

coach
02-21-2007, 12:22 PM

ranger mom when was the last time you had a decent week it seems like every week you are either sick or having a bad day?

Ranger Mom
02-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by coach
ranger mom when was the last time you had a decent week it seems like every week you are either sick or having a bad day?

What do you mean?? I haven't been sick in forever!

Although.....last week on Friday my dog almost drowned, I thought is was Friday on Thursday and on Monday my feet hurt from wearing high heels!!

I don't really consider any of those a BAD day really!!

Thanks for your concern though, I usually have a decent week EVERY week!!

coach
02-21-2007, 12:33 PM
lol o ok well maybe im just dreaming....

Ranger Mom
02-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by coach
lol o ok well maybe im just dreaming....

LOL!! There are maybe 6 people on here that REALLY know what's going on in my life right now.

It's amazing that I am a functional human being at this point!!:crazy1: :crazy1:

lepfan
02-21-2007, 01:11 PM
I haven't had that stomach bug...but I have been getting everything else. Who would have known that a person could get sick by having 26 snot nosed kids sneezing and coughing on you??? So far I have had strep, pharangitis, a mild stomach virus, and the list is continuing.... I am really considering changing jobs...do adults slobber on you the way kids do (at work)?

lepfan
02-21-2007, 01:12 PM
LOL!! There are maybe 6 people on here that REALLY know what's going on in my life right now.

It's amazing that I am a functional human being at this point!!:crazy1: :crazy1: I hear ya!!! Right now my life could not get any crazier or with any more drama!!!!! I just checked my blood pressure....it is 144/104....I am a walking stroke!

stangGirl2007
02-21-2007, 04:00 PM

Hope you get to feeling better!
:D
At least you're not feeling sick during round-up time.. we've got to eat all that fried food and ice cream together!:p

BuffyMars
02-21-2007, 04:14 PM
Yuck! I hope you get well soon!