PDA

View Full Version : a prayer for BuffyMars

Txbroadcaster
02-20-2007, 06:43 PM
Almost of you know the newest board member is also my wife.

Well she is having some possible heart problems such as racing pulse, elevated heartbeat and such, last night it was to the point we almost went to the hospital.

She has an appointment scheduled for tomorrow with a doctor, and I was hoping you all would think good thoughts about her.

She is 24 and as you can imagine pretty worried. We HOPE it is just to much caffeine, but with the heart you never know.

So keep her in your thoughts please.

She is my best friend, and my soul mate, and I dont need her going anywhere for the next 50 years or so.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-20-2007, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Almost of you know the newest board member is also my wife.

Well she is having some possible heart problems such as racing pulse, elevated heartbeat and such, last night it was to the point we almost went to the hospital.

She has an appointment scheduled for tomorrow with a doctor, and I was hoping you all would think good thoughts about her.

She is 24 and as you can imagine pretty worried. We HOPE it is just to much caffeine, but with the heart you never know.

So keep her in your thoughts please.

She is my best friend, and my soul mate, and I dont need her going anywhere for the next 50 years or so.

You got it man. I'll be thinking about her.

Bullaholic
02-20-2007, 07:23 PM
Best wishes to Buffy for good news, TXB. She will be in our thoughts and our prayers. One of the good things about being 24, is that bouts of heart trouble are more the exception than the rule. It is good that she is having things checked out, though. You certainly don't want to take any chances.

Ingleside Fan
02-20-2007, 07:52 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with her.

luvhoops34
02-20-2007, 08:14 PM
My prayers for you and Buffy.

Chris Hart
02-20-2007, 08:37 PM
Prayers for buffymars from here in Burnet. Hopefully it's just a temporary case of anxiety...

Cameron Crazy
02-20-2007, 08:43 PM
She is in my prayers man, hope all goes well.!

eagles_victory
02-20-2007, 09:00 PM
ill actually being going through u and buffymars hometown thursday but nonetheless well wishes to buffy

44INAROW
02-20-2007, 09:03 PM
she's in my thoughts and prayers - hoping it's nothing major but I sure am glad she's getting it checked out... Please keep us posted:)

DaHop72
02-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Will be keeping you guys in our prayers.

bobcat1
02-20-2007, 10:33 PM
TXB Prayers are being offered at my house right now. Me and mine will bend a knee for her.

BuffyMars
02-20-2007, 10:58 PM
Awww, you guys are awesome! Thanks so much! It was sweet of Terry to do this for me. :inlove:

Bandera YaYa
02-20-2007, 11:21 PM
Prayers and may the good Lord watch over you and keep you safe! :)

pirate4state
02-21-2007, 12:12 AM
Will be thinking of you guys. Good luck & keep us posted.

Txbroadcaster
02-21-2007, 12:56 AM
Thnxs guys for the support. Hopefully tomorrow we find out it is something really simple and nothing major

spiveyrat
02-21-2007, 08:09 AM
Thnxs guys for the support. Hopefully tomorrow we find out it is something really simple and nothing major

Please keep us posted. I hope and pray it all turns out ok! :)

Does your heart just start racing? Like, does it kick into "high gear" and beat about double what would normally?

CHS_CG
02-21-2007, 08:50 AM
no problem. prayers coming from Caldwell right now. A guy I work with had to take his wife to the hospital sunday night for the same thing.. she said she felt like she was having a heartattack. they kept her over night and ran some test and everything looked normal but they thought it may be her pancreas which appently can make you feel the same effects as a heartattack. I hope everything is ok with you crystal and please yall keep us updated!

kaorder1999
02-21-2007, 08:53 AM
We will be thinking and praying!!

Phil C
02-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
We will be thinking and praying!!

Me too and please keep us posted. I need my UT fan acquantance to keep posting.

buff4ever
02-21-2007, 10:28 AM
I am praying all is well, keep us posted. Hopefully your husband will be as sweet to you in 50 or so years as he is now. Good luck, looking forward to the good news.

BuffyMars
02-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Update:

Terry and I went to the clinic this morning, and I had an EKG done, an ultrasound, and I am wearing a 24-hour holt monitor.

SO far, everything looks to be structurely sound. :D

Hopefully, we will get some answers tomorrow.

Thanks for all of your warm wishes, they mean a lot! :)

pirate4state
02-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Update:

Terry and I went to the clinic this morning, and I had an EKG done, an ultrasound, and I am wearing a 24-hour holt monitor.

Thanks for the update. Take it easy today.

Maroon87
02-21-2007, 01:52 PM
Update:

Best wishes on a speedy recovery!:)

BuffyMars
02-21-2007, 02:20 PM
My alien tentacles are itching!!!!!!!!!!!!!:helpme: :weeping:

Txbroadcaster
02-21-2007, 02:26 PM
My alien tentacles are itching!!!!!!!!!!!!!:helpme: :weeping:

Have u ever done Meth?

BuffyMars
02-21-2007, 02:34 PM
Have u ever done Meth?

LOL! Yeah, um....apparently if you are young and coming in for heart problems...then you have obviously done meth. :eek:

BuffyMars
02-21-2007, 02:37 PM
LOL! Yeah, um....apparently if you are young and coming in for heart problems...then you have obviously done meth. :eek:

Which for the record, honest to god...I have never done. :D

Maroon87
02-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Seriously, Buffy...you can't be sick. You have to keep up your 682,654,912,334 posts per day average.;)

BuffyMars
02-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Seriously, Buffy...you can't be sick. You have to keep up your 682,654,912,334 posts per day average.;)

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :clap: :clap:

Sheesh.....its going down, lol. All in good time. :tongue:

Txbroadcaster
02-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Oh dont worry she will get into another groove and get rolling.

BuffyMars
02-21-2007, 03:09 PM
The screen on my monitor just went all haywirey on me.

I can't tell what it means....it shows:

PMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPM PMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPM21:11PMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMP MPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMP MPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMP MPMPMPMPM31PMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMP MPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPM01:31PMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPM PMPMPM03:04PMPMPMPMPMPMPMP

Now, I haven't decided. My theory is, my heart is napping, and will self-destruct in 21:11 hours. :confused: :eek:

Txbroadcaster
02-21-2007, 03:10 PM
The screen on my monitor just went all haywirey on me.

I can't tell what it means....it shows:

PMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPM PMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPM21:11PMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMP MPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMP MPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMP MPMPMPMPM31PMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMP MPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPM01:31PMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPMPM PMPMPM03:04PMPMPMPMPMPMPMP

Now, I haven't decided. My theory is, my heart is napping, and will self-destruct in 21:11 hours. :confused: :eek:

LOL You was at 666 to long on your post count

BuffyMars
02-21-2007, 05:10 PM
It's starting to sink in...I CAN'T take a bath for 24 hours!

NOT COOL! :mad:

Even more hilarious: When the nurse told me I could not get it wet...I just kept saying, "No bath!?!"

Her exact words. "Just wash down below..." :eek:

Omg! I could have died right then and there from LMAO!

My mother is a nurse, and I swear that is exactly what she would have said. I guess when you have seen it all and done it all...the shame just goes right out tha' door! :D

buff4ever
02-21-2007, 05:25 PM
wait til you have a baby! They are awesome, don't get me wrong, but nurses doctors everybody talks about down there as if we were walking around naked. My wife took a few visits to get use to that kind of bluntness.