PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Baseball Moments

CenTexSports
02-20-2007, 02:27 PM
What have you personally seen at a major league game that you will never forget? MINE ARE:

1) Brooks Robinson hitting a home run at Arlington Stadium.
2) Dave Kingman hitting a home run at Comisky one pitch after swinging so hard he had to have the trainer come out and spray cold stuff on his ribs.
3) Nolan Ryan blowing three swinging third strikes past Bo Jackson in the first game they played each other.
4) Watching Ozzie G score from second base on a passed ball in the bottom of the ninth in Chicago to win the game.

pirate4state
02-20-2007, 02:56 PM
As much as I love baseball, I have NEVER been to a PRO game in my life. :( :( :(

crzyjournalist03
02-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Watching Jim Abbott pitch (he only has one arm!)

Watching Tom Goodwin hit a home run (he averaged less than two per year in his career)

Watching the Rangers tie a club record with eight home runs in one game

Watching my two favorite players at the time, Mickey Tettleton and Ivan Rodriguez, lead the Rangers to a come-from-behind walk off win in the bottom of the 9th.

Seeing Barry Bonds play (in the old Busch stadium)

On my to do list:

Go to a game at Wrigley Field
Go to a playoff game

coach
02-20-2007, 04:37 PM
lol i saw rafael palmero hit his 400 and 500 hr lol but i guess that aint nothin when you cheat...and i saw the rangers get beat by the stanks in game 4 bc darrell strawerry hit a 3run hr in the seventh to eventually win it

Pmoney
02-20-2007, 06:57 PM
watching Jeff Bagwell hit a HR at my 1st game at Houston
watching the 18 inning playoff game(Astros vs. Braves, Div. Playoffs)

SWMustang
02-20-2007, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
watching Jeff Bagwell hit a HR at my 1st game at Houston
watching the 18 inning playoff game(Astros vs. Braves, Div. Playoffs)

I was at that game too!! I thought it was over in the tenth when Luke Scott barely missed hitting one out.

carter08
02-20-2007, 08:01 PM
seeing clemens pitch twic

SWMustang
02-20-2007, 08:25 PM
saw Randy Johnson strike out 16 pirates when he was rented by the "stros. I was 16 rows up, right behind home plate.