PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump may lose hair...

NateDawg39
02-20-2007, 01:49 PM
DETROIT - Will Donald Trump put his hair where his mouth is?

Trump and World Wrestling Entertainment owner Vince McMahon will pick a wrestler to represent them in the ring April 1 at Wrestlemania 23 at Detroit's Ford Field, The Detroit News reported last week.

If their pick is beaten in the "Battle of the Billionaires," the loser will get his head shaved after the match, the Detroit Free Press reported Monday.

WWE spokesman Gary Davis said the date of the event had prompted speculation that it was a hoax. But it's not an April Fool's Day joke, he said.

"If Trump loses, he shaves his head," he said.

The announcement of the match was made on a WWE television program that aired over the weekend.

crzyjournalist03
02-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Considering that WWE is scripted, I'm going to assume that the Donald is safe.

Phil C
02-20-2007, 01:59 PM
Well as the old saying "Hair today and gone tomorrow."

:D

theyoefnshow
02-20-2007, 02:35 PM
Trump is supposed to make his "pick" next Monday. It was originally going to be Hulk Hogan but Hogan po'd the hire ups a few weeks back and will likely play no part in Mania. An event 20 years ago in the same venue and city, he bodyslammed the near 600 pound Andre the Giant. Lots of people are guessing but it's been kept pretty well secret. Mick Foley and Bobby Lashley being the top candidates. Vince already chose his guy last night. A very gimmicky savage Samoan named Umaga who only has two tv losses (both to wwe posterchild, John Cena) since his debut a year ago.

themsu97
02-20-2007, 02:37 PM
what would be better would be if Trump could pull out Goldberg or the Rock... that would be awesome...but no matter what...Vince will lose...

BuffyMars
02-20-2007, 02:40 PM
I swear...that hair must cure cancer, because I DO NOT see what in the world would posess a woman to think that that is the least bit attractive.:hand:

theyoefnshow
02-20-2007, 02:40 PM
Rock would be cool but he has no interest. I'm thinkin a swerve could be in the works and the pick remains Hogan. Foley (imo) can't realistically beat Umaga and Lashley has a title to defend.

Highschoolfan78
02-20-2007, 02:41 PM
I predict Stone Cold... He has a movie coming out soon, and he'd be a perfect fit to face that horrible wrestler Umaga. He could take'em out fast and the match won't be painful to watch. It already states he's supposed to be at wrestlemania. Get ready for a bald vince.

theyoefnshow
02-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I swear...that hair must cure cancer, because I DO NOT see what in the world would posess a woman to think that that is the least bit attractive.:hand:

my guess are the stacks of green behind the hair.

theyoefnshow
02-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78
I predict Stone Cold... He has a movie coming out soon, and he'd be a perfect fit to face that horrible wrestler Umaga. He could take'em out fast and the match won't be painful to watch. It already states he's supposed to be at wrestlemania. Get ready for a bald vince.
makes sense but that would kill all of the build up for Umaga over the last year especially if it's a quick squash match. Plus with Austin's injuries, I think Umaga works a bit too stiff.

themsu97
02-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Stone COld would be a great choice because it is going to be somebody who Vince "doesn't like" and who will create a ton of interest, which is why I thought of the Rock and/or Goldberg... but cannot believe I overlooked Stone Cold... who is bald of course...

Highschoolfan78
02-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
makes sense but that would kill all of the build up for Umaga over the last year especially if it's a quick squash match. Plus with Austin's injuries, I think Umaga works a bit too stiff.

Good Umaga is terrible. Hopefully Khalie will go next. All the heels right now are not very good wrestlers. Randy Orton is stiff, Edge isn't as good as he used to be, Umaga and Khali are horrible, those two rednecks that wrestled last night over exagerate too much. The only good wrestling heels are Shelton Benjamin, Kenny, nitro, and ya i'd throw edge in there too. Babyfaces are loaded right now.

wos fan1
02-20-2007, 03:46 PM
My gut says he gets Hulk Hogan.

Bullaholic
02-20-2007, 03:48 PM
Donald Trump is such a media pig. He and Britney should get together.

Adidas410s
02-20-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
An event 20 years ago in the same venue and city, he bodyslammed the near 600 pound Andre the Giant.
umm...Ford Field is only a few years old! :(

Gobbla2001
02-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Brett the Hitman Hart...

just because I want to see him beat the hell out of Vince afterwards and I want it to be REAL...

but I don't watch wraslin' no more so I don't care...

AP Panther Fan
02-20-2007, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by wos fan1
My gut says he gets Hulk Hogan.

LOL...I always watch "Hogan Knows Best" did you know that he signed a 20 year contract with WWE affiliating his name with their organization...incredible, I thought. Some of you wrestling fans probably know alot more about it than I do.

pirate4state
02-20-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Donald Trump is such a media pig. He and Britney should get together.

Agreed. Wouldn't THAT be a sight!!! HaHa.

theyoefnshow
02-20-2007, 04:25 PM
right. meant same city. it took place at the Pontiac Silverdome and set an indoor record of 93000 plus fans.

I noticed the contract thing and that's why I wonder if it's a work to throw us off. (dissention with Hogan and mcmahon I mean) Hogan even put over working for TNA which wouldn't make sense if he's locked for 20 years. maybe a later episode will show he didn't sign??

As for heels on Raw. bite your tongue about Edge! he's awesome.
Orton is decent IF he is being carried. otherwise, expect a lot of restholds
Umaga is actually pretty good and I've seen him live several times including the royal rumble. as long as he has AAE, he'll be fine.
Khali is horrible. scares me he was getting cheers llast night.
Johnny Nitro's time will come
I think I'm the only person not sold on Kenny just yet.
Mickie plays an amazing heel
Triple H obviously works best as a heel
Masters is good but needs more time. see Nitro, Johnny
Shelton desperately needs a manager/mouthpiece as he is the best athlete on all 3 brands. I was at Wrestlemania 21 in L.A. and he stole the show in the Money in the Bank match

big daddy russ
02-20-2007, 04:33 PM
What is a heel?

Gobbla2001
02-20-2007, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
What is a heel?

something you walk on I think?

Jason1725
02-20-2007, 04:40 PM
What is a heel?

A heel is a bad guy and a face is the good guy